Single bed in a Shared room just 5 minutes to Downtown, 15 minutes to South Beach, 6 minutes to Brickell, 10 minutes to Vizcaya museum, 13 to Wynwood walls, and 15 to Key Biscayne. It's a mix of standalone single beds (mostly for ladies) and bunk beds (mainly for guys), as seen in the advertised pictures. Still, bed type depends on availability, regardless of gender.
It is a social place. So prepare to laugh and make new friends. But rules are certainly in place to GUARANTEE a good night sleep and overall peaceful environment.
Guests can access every part of the house. They, however, cannot access the house manager's personal room unless invited, and they cannot sleep on another guest's bed or use another person's personal stuff.
They have access to the fridge, microwave, cooker, kitchen cabinets, wifi, television (if provided), dishwasher, dishes (if available), kitchen utensils (if available), the living room (use of living room ends 11pm), and all bathrooms and toilets.
The laundromat is a 4 minute walk from the house.
- Please when you book, kindly send your email address so I send you the pictures of the house.
- Please use the pictures to lead you directly to the house. DO NOT KNOCK on the doors of other houses in the area or ask about. I have kicked out people for doing that in the past. Please use the pictures to lead you directly here.
- No alcohol is consumed in the house
- Drug abuse or trafficking is not permitted in this house. If you (the guest) is caught, your reservation is automatically revoked, and you will leave the building and its premises instantly without your money being refunded
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- DO NOT DRAIN food in the kitchen sink. If caught, your reservation will be cancelled, and you will be kicked out of the house without a refund.
- Toilet Use: The Rule in Miami is that toilet paper is not flushed because of the way that toilets are made here. Kindly dispose used toilet paper in the trash next to the toilet sit in any of the bathrooms.
- Bathroom Use: There is a fifteen (15) minute time limit on using the bathroom so that other people can use them, especially in the mornings.
- If the kitchen is used, ensure to leave it as clean as you found it.
- When entering or exiting the house, always ensure that you use the door keypad to lock the door.
- No parties or events
- The lights go off at 11pm. This however, does not affect guests exiting and entering the house. Guests can return and leave whenever they please. The guest, however, must ensure to be quiet after 11pm as people need to sleep.
- Keep audible communication to a minimum and only when it is necessary, after 11:30pm to 7:50am, so as not to wake up the other guests in the house, even if you are in a private room.
- Please first email/call to confirm if there is space for parking inside the compound before bringing your vehicle.
- If you park outside the compound, kindly avoid parking your vehicle in front of any of the neighbours' gates so they can enter their houses with their own vehicles.
- Please ensure that you do not take over the kitchen when cooking so as to allow others to cook. It is a shared kitchen.
- You can use the fridge, the cooker, the microwave, and, if available, the dishes.
- You will clean up after you shave
- If you (a guest) engage in a violent confrontation with another guest or anyone else in the house, your reservation is automatically revoked, you will leave the building and its premises instantly, and your money will not be refunded.
- If you (a guest) is under the influence of a substance (alcohol or drugs), and become noisy to the point that guests cannot sleep, you will be warned. If your disturbance persists after warning, should the house manager/keeper so wish, you will leave the building and its premises without your money being refunded. Ensure to maintain nightly silence, even when inebriated.
- Kindly note that the rules are not to make money, but to ensure a clean, safe, and peaceful environment