Monarch Hill Cabin, in the heart of the Monticello Wine Trail, with mountain views, hiking, biking, arts and culture. You’ll love the outdoor spaces, large gourmet kitchen, screened porch, loft, 100-year old barn wood floors, claw foot tub, peace and quiet, stone fireplace, and wildlife. Couples, adventurers, and families with older (10+) children.
- Custom and very upscale log cabin on 5 secluded acres surround by over 300 acres of farmland and nature preserve.
- Nearby outdoor activities, and Vineyards
- Furnished with beautiful antiques
- Lots of outdoor space for relaxing
- This property is like a country oasis that feels like it is far away from civilization but actually very close to Charlottesville dining, entertainment, and history for all tastes.
Log cabin and surrounding grounds only. No access to out-buildings.
Interakcija s gostima
Full size gourmet kitchen stocked for cooking and serving meals. Outside grill (bring your own charcoal). Fire pit for bonfires. Plenty of hardwood available for fireplace. Hand made farm table on porch. Plenty of space outside. Private parking at the end of a very long private road. Hike to Rivanna River through Fernbrook Natural Area. Nearby Preddy Creek Equestrian Trail and Mountain Bike Trail. Vineyards minutes away: Horton, Burnley, Barboursville. 30 other vineyards in the surrounding area. Close to Monticello, Montpelier, and Ash Lawn-Highland presidential homes. Civil war history. Blue ridge mountains. Skyline drive. Walk to Fernbrook bird sanctuary.
- Two day minimum stay.
- Children 10+ only
- No Pets
- Please bring your own soap, shampoo and other personal items
- Please bag the trash and place in the trash can outside. Trash Bags provided.
- Please place all dishes in the dishwasher
- Dish soap and paper towels provided
- No food or personal items left behind in or out of the refrigerator.
- Only use the provided tissue paper in the toilets
- Please do not flush any other items or materials
- Access to out-buildings on the property is prohibited.
- Hot ashes from grill should remain in grill to avoid fire hazard. Cold ashes may be removed with the metal bucket and shovel provided by the fireplace.
- Please DO NOT leave exterior doors standing open.