This beautiful stand alone house is in the tranquil neighborhood of Mexiquito and only 10 minutes driving distance from the center of San Miguel de Allende. It is a professionally run vacation property with all the luxury of a hotel while still being in safe local neighborhood with plenty of life.
Self-check in/out with lock box. One full size bedroom, one queen size bedroom and sofa bed in the living room. There is a HD television with access to Netflix and Youtube.
There is an connected living room, dining room and kitchen downstairs as well as a half bath. There is also a outdoor patio downstairs where smoking is permitted. On the second level there are two bedrooms and a full bathroom with shover. One bedroom on the second floor has a small outdoor patio.
You will have access to all of the house.
Interakcija s gostima
I normally minimally interact with the guests but if you would like any tips on the area don't hesitate to ask. As the property is operated with a lockbox I may not be in town.
As with pretty much anywhere in Mexico there is a possibility of minor inconveniences such as dogs barking, music being played or fireworks exploding. This property is normally very quiet but sometimes there are disturbances that can occur that are beyond my control.
- **IMPORTANT** Please read and comply with these rules:
- NO SMOKING
- NO Mailing Packages
- No Pets of any kind, no exceptions
- No Excessive guests
- NO PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. The town has many with restaurants and bars for this. This is a residential neighborhood. Noise level must not be excessive after 10PM! Violation of the noise/party rule will result in termination of your reservation and the security deposit retained. We must respect the peace of the community! Thank you
- PENALTIES FOR THE FOLLOWING. Held against security deposit and claim will be filed with Airbnb.
- **Lost Key: $10
- **Late Checkout Past 11 am without our consent. $50
- **Excessive Guests what reservation. $50 per guest.
- **Excessive cleaning if place is left filthy
Hi, I am a blogger and online marketer and love to travel and meet new people. I don't need a hugely luxurious place but I'm not really a couch-surfer either. I am a photographer and website designer as well so if you need some help in those areas let me know and we can work something out.
Some fun facts about me: I am a Navy vet, I was a DJ for 10 years and I love to listen to jazz, blues, rock and latin music.