I offer one suite but feel free to ask if more rooms are available.
Located close to the village of Barra Grande, an intimate beachfront Boutique Hotel nestled at the entrance of stunning Camamu Bay.
Representing the best in contemporary Brazilian tropical decor, each of the hotel’s six designer rooms feature private terraces where guests can enjoy breath-taking panoramic views over the Bay in peaceful solitude. In-room relaxation massages possible. Breakfast incl
We offer six rooms in the following categories.
Please ask which one is available for your requested dates.
Pool level: two seaside sunset view suites (aircon)
-The Pool Suites both have their own spacious bathroom, balcony with direct access to the garden and pool deck. Each suite has it's own refrigerator and air conditioning. Complementary we make iPad's available for our guests. Just ask us.
First floor: two luxury garden suites with garden view, one mini loft with spectacular walk in bathroom( no aircon for lounge suite)
(garden suites : one with, one without aircon )
-The Lounge Suite has it's own spacious bathroom and has it's own refrigerator. Complementary we make iPad's available for our guests. Just ask us.
-The Garden Suites both have their own spacious bathroom, balcony with direct access to the garden. Each suite has it's own refrigerator and air conditioning. One of the two Garden Suite's has two individual bed's. Complementary we make iPad's available for our guests. Just ask us.
Top floor: penthouse suite with panoramic views over the Bay of Camamu.
-The Top Suite has it's own spacious bathroom and private terrasse overlooking the KA BRU Beach garden & ocean. The Top Suite is the most spacious room available at KA BRU Beach and the only room on the second floor. The Suite has it's own refrigerator. Complementary we make iPad's available for our guests. Just ask us.
While Barra Grande Beach is undoubtedly a stylish destination in a stunning location, what really sets us apart from the crowd is our uniquely personal, home-from-home approach.
For example: The hotel does not have a reception desk: upon arrival, guests are personally greeted in our welcoming and informal living room-style reception area. This personal and familiar approach reflects the essence of the experience – we want you to feel like you’ve come home, but to a home where every possible wish is catered for, and every worry is left at the door.
• Bed Linen changes at regular intervals
• Daily breakfast served at the Beach Restaurant
• Daily cleaning service / bed turn down service
• Welcome fruit basket
• Own restaurant with own chef
• Towels change at regular intervals
• Night security
FEATURES & INCLUDES
• Beach towels
• Near village of Barra Grande - by car 15min or 10 min by hotel own boat or jet ski
• Massage bed
• Mini bar
• Outdoor pool
• Private beach
• Private boat
• Stand up paddleboards (SUP)
• Yoga mats
• Boat excursion to deserted islands and mangrove(URL HIDDEN) Events, weddings, birthday partie(URL HIDDEN) Helicopter pick up service from Salvado(URL HIDDEN) Group lunch and dinner with own che(URL HIDDEN) Events, Weddings, Birthday parties
• Adventure day trips by boat or car
• Beach hiking
• River kayaking
• Horseback riding
• Massage sessions
• Yoga, Capoeira, surfing and traditional cooking lessons
• Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
• Whale watching (seasonal(URL HIDDEN) New Years Dinner & Party
Suites and the Hotel property + beach
Interakcija s gostima
Our trained staff, managers and sometimes the owners will welcome you.
• Leaving your car in Camamu then getting here via boat transfer is often a good option but means that you don't have a car on the peninsula
• Bring Cash: There are no banks or ATMs on the whole peninsula, so bring some cash as many places (hotels/bars/restaurants) do not accept cards.
• Zero Coverage: There is basically NO signal for cell phones in most parts of the peninsula.
• WiFi: We do have fast wireless internet
• High Voltage: The electricity in the Marau peninsula is 220V (the standard voltage in the rest of Brasil is 110V).
• Animals/pets: Sorry, but furry friends are not permitted
• Smoke Free: All rooms are non-smoking.
• We love babies and kids. Nevertheless we suggest them to be minimum 12 years of age to be staying with us.
Any more questions? Need any travel assistance? We’re here for you and happy to assist.
Events possible if you book the entire hotel
I am from Austria, Vienna and passionate music & Asian antiques lover who lives in Bali since 1999 but fulfilled my dream to travel in-between Europe, Indonesia and Brazil. I count many unforgettable trips over the past decades and lived in lots of great places in nature, as well as in exciting cities such as Vienna my hometown, Milano, Palermo, Paris, New York, LA, to name just a few of my past homes, therefore understand how valuable it is to meet so called "locals" who can give you best advice. I also love to meet inspiring people from around the world to give best tips & advice about all locations I offer.
It's a part of my responsibility to introduce all locations, Bali in particular, as a magic Island with it's pro&con's and be the best organizer for your holiday.
I wish to see guests leave with a smile and beautiful memories to get to know the "real deal" .
I am looking forward to welcome YOU & wish you a relaxing holiday in one of those villas and rooms below.
- Our Beach house in Croatia
- Stunning Mentigi Bay Dome Village in Lombok
- 5 BR Balangan Beach Bali Villa on 25 are
- The modern version of a Treehouse in Brazil , Itacare , Bahia
( Villa Kabru & La Fazienda )
- The new Boutique Hotel in Barra Grande Beach
- A Vintage room in Vienna
All those places are set up with on place managers who will take care of you during your stay .
It's been such amazing adventure & experience as an airbnb host those past years meeting incredibly nice travelers from around the world .
Many became my friends for life .