The Shells Villa is ideal for guests looking to be next to the beach, close to the village, and requiring enough space to sleep 8-10 people.
When you stay at the Shells Villa you feel like you are in a home, not a condo or hotel room.
1. Check-in is 4 p.m. Eastern, this allows our housekeeping staff ample time to prepare our house for your stay. We cannot and do not guarantee a 4 pm check in, this is only our estimated time to finish all necessary work to assure a clean home upon arrival.
2. Maintenance: Immediately upon check in please inspect the unit and report all damaged or missing items to our property management office. This will allow us to replace them for your stay and prevent these items being charged to you. Linens and paper products for your unit are provided at the beginning of your stay. They include: garbage can liners, paper towels, soap and toilet tissue. (You will need to provide any additional items or replacements you may need during your stay.) There will be no refunds given due to housekeeping or maintenance issues. Please notify our office immediately to have any problems remedied.
3. Age Requirement: We do not rent to students or singles under 25 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. These parents or guardians must occupy the unit the entire length of the stay. We reserve the right to require picture ID for check-in. The person checking in is responsible for all damages to the property caused by anyone staying or visiting the unit. This responsibility may exceed the amount covered by the damage fee. Our accidental damage fee covers up to $1500. You must at all times have only the specified number of individuals in each unit that is allowed. If you attempt to “cram” more people than legally allowed by law into a unit; you will be evicted without refund of unused portion.
4. Pets: Absolutely NO PETS are allowed unless it is stated on your booking confirmation. Unless authorized in advance, if any evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to board the pet in a kennel or vacate the premises immediately with no refund and you will be charged a $350 fine.
5. Vehicles: Our property allows a max of three vehicles (2 in garage and 1 in the driveway). No boats, RV’s or trailers of any kind. Please call to make prior arrangements. Only park in designated areas.
6. No Smoking: This home is non-smoking. You may be required to leave the unit immediately with no refund, and you will be charged an extra $350 cleaning fee.
7. Grills are not allowed on balconies per Florida law.
8. Balconies: Do not throw items from your balconies or walks; you will be evicted with no refund and will be charged for damages. Do not hang towels or bathing suits from balconies.
9. Keys: Our home is protected by an electronic lock. Two weeks before check-in you will be provided with your unique access code. In addition, inside our home you will find two sets of keys and two garage door remote controls. Lost keys or garage remotes as well as locksmith service are not covered by the damage fee.
10. Amenities: No refunds or discounts for early departures, mechanical problems, or maintenance issues. We cannot guarantee all amenities will be working during your stay due to maintenance issues that could occur without our knowledge. We will not give refunds or discounts due to routine maintenance or unexpected repairs to complex in which you are staying. We will make every effort to have the items repaired in a timely manner.
11. Personal Property: Owner and Management Company are not responsible for loss, damage or theft of guest’s personal property. Do not leave valuables in the unit. Lock your doors and car and park only in designated areas.
12. Check-out is at 10:00 a.m. Anyone occupying the unit after 10:00 a.m. without prior permission will be charged an additional $50.00 an hour for every hour after 10:00 a.m. Before departing please take out all trash, place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start cycle using only dishwasher soap provided, turn off all lights and put thermostat on 76 during summer and 66 in winter and check all closets and rooms for personal items.
13. Elevator: The elevator is for convenience purposes only and cannot be guaranteed to be in service. Since this is not a hotel or large complex, if elevator is malfunctioning tenants will only have use of the stairs. No other accommodations or refunds will be made available.
14. Special Ceremonies: Our home is for tenant use only. No gatherings or parties allowed over the number of people on the booking form.
15. Inclement Weather: The only time we will refund unused days is during a “mandatory” evacuation. Cleaning fees are not refundable at any time.
16. “For Sale” property: If our home is listed “For Sale”; we will make every effort, but it is not guaranteed to show the unit after you have departed or before your arrival. If the unit sells before your arrival our property management company will make every effort to place you in another home with similar amenities and décor. If we cannot accommodate you in a similar rental for the same rate, we will refund you any payments made in full.
17. For your safety: Please utilize any and all locking devices while in your unit. Due to maintenance emergencies or other issues, there may be times when your unit may need to be entered into without prior knowledge.
18. Damage Fee: Upon booking you will be charged for a non-refundable limited accidental Damage Fee. This fee covers any unintentional damages to the property up to $1500, but does not cover gross negligence, any acts that violate the rental agreement, or property owned by any guests. If damages exceed $1500 you will be responsible for the remainder of the cost. You will be responsible for all charges not covered by the fee. Also, if unit requires extra cleaning upon your departure, you will be responsible for the extra charge. At the time of check-in you will be required to give a valid credit card number to keep on file for the duration of your stay.
19. Limitation of Liability: OWNER AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE GUEST(S) FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHANGE IN TRAVEL PLANS, DAMAGE / LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY, TRANSPORTATION COSTS OR ALTERNATE ACCOMMODATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, “DISCLAIMED DAMAGES”). OWNER’S AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY RELATED TO DIRECT DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE BASE RENTAL AMOUNT.
NOTICE: BY BOOKING & CHECKING INTO THIS UNIT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OTHERS IN YOUR PARTY AND FOR ALL OTHER VISITORS TO YOUR UNIT OR TO THE PROPERTY.