Airy studio apartment with modern appliances and dedicated security, in walking distance to Stellenbosch town centre, Coertzenburg, leading schools and Stellenbosch University. 10 min leisurely stroll to town centre. Soho with wifi internet access.
The studio is on the upper level of the house. It is roomy and well equipped. For stays longer than 5 days : Queen bed can be swopped for two single beds and laundry can be arranged.
The studio has its own entrance and visitors are welcome to come and go as they please, but we do wish our guests to consider the residents and neighbours after 23h00 .
Interakcija s gostima
Should I be available and my guests wish to socialize, I will gladly accommodate them.
There are many attractions in and around Stellenbosch and the Cape Winelands. You have access to live performances at the Endler Hall, Spier and various Wine Estates.
We have wonderful spectrum of diverse restaurants and wine cellars that will satisfy our guests.
- Smoking outdoors is allowed
- Noise levels to be kept down after 23h00
- No Sub-letting
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you."
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the doors and gates locked as a precautionary measure.
- Persons must be able to negotiate stairs.