***BRAND NEW VACATION RENTAL HOME!***
Welcome to Wana’ao Hale – The Sunrise House. And that’s exactly what you’ll experience in this home right on the water – a beautiful sunrise every morning. Located in sunny Kapoho/Vacationland in the WaiOpae Marine Life Conservation District, where you’ll experience some of the best snorkeling Hawaii has to offer just a few blocks away – the most beautiful coral and fishes you could ever imagine!
E Komo Mai (Welcome) to Wana’ao Hale – The Sunrise House. And that’s exactly what you’ll experience in this home right on the water – a beautiful sunrise every morning. Located in sunny Kapoho/Vacationland in the WaiOpae Marine Life Conservation District, where you’ll experience some of the best snorkeling Hawaii has to offer just a few blocks away – the most beautiful coral and fishes you could ever imagine!
This sweet little one bedroom, one bathroom home is new constructions with all the amenities you need to feel right at home here in Hawaii, with new appliances and furnishings. The long, covered ocean-facing rear lanai has a 10’ picnic table as well as a comfortable patio seating set, where you can enjoy morning coffee, breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. The neighborhood is very friendly, quiet and safe and perfect for walking or jogging.
Not that you’ll ever leave, just a 5 minute drive down the historic Old Red Road is the Ahalanui Warm Spring Park which is another geothermally heated swimming pond/pool at the edge of the Pacific Ocean (lifeguard on duty). Another 10 minute drive down the Red Road is the historic Kehena Black Sand Beach. And don’t miss old Pahoa town, just a short 10 mile drive from the hale where you will find the original boardwalks that date back to the late 1800’s when this sleepy little town was king in the sugar plantation days. There is great dining in this little town with Italian, Thai, Chinese and Tex-Mex, plus grocery stores, gas stations, banking, a drug store and medical clinic. Hilo town with all of its historical points of interest, color and famous for its friendly people is only about 35 minutes away and the ever changing Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is about a 50 minute drive from here.
– One Bedroom
– Beds: 1 King, 1 Futon
– Washer & Dryer
– Television – Dish Satellite
– Telephone w/Long Distance Package
– Internet/WiFi - Limited (No Streaming!)
– Full Kitchen
– All Cooking Utensils
– Keurig & Regular Coffee Makers
– Linens Provided
– Towels & Beach Towels Provided
– BBQ Grill – Gas
– Snorkel Gear Provided
– Lounge Chairs & Hammocks Provided
– Your Own Geothermally Heated Warm Lagoon To Swim and Snorkel In
– Many Restaurants Close
– No Smoking
– Hilo 30 min.
– Kilauea 45 min.
YOU GET THE ENTIRE HOUSE TO YOURSELVES! We do not rent rooms.
Interakcija s gostima
As a property management company, we live and work from home nearby. If you need anything, please call the office number posted at the hale - it rings to my cell 24/7. -Jeana
What to Pack:
The Island of Hawaii, aka the Big Island, boasts over 4,000 square miles and 10 different climate zones, within which are many micro climate zones! You may think that packing your favorite swimsuit and slippers (flip flops) is enough, but not true if you plan on doing any hiking or sightseeing around the island. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park can get quite chilly with temperatures dropping down to the low 40s at night, sometimes lower, so do bring your favorite warm pajamas and at least a light jacket. It actually snows often on Mauna Kea, but they close those roads whenever there are blizzard conditions present. If you plan on doing a lava hike, you should consider bringing your hiking boots, as you’ll want good ankle support for this 1/2-day or more experience. At the very least, bring a solid pair of tennis shoes and don’t attempt the lava hike in flip flops.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
*NO SMOKING! If the house smells of smoke, we will retain your security deposit.
*In the tradition of the islands, please leave your shoes at the door.
*Quiet hours are between 9pm and 7am. Please no loud noise after 9pm.
*Electricity is expensive on the Big Island. Make sure to keep all fans and lights off when not in use, and especially when leaving the home.
* Night Sky Policy: In effect for many years on the Island of Hawaii. It helps to ensure that our night skies are not grayed out with light pollution, most commonly caused from outside yard/porch lights. Please take the time to make sure that all outside lights are shaded and point to the ground and don’t leave outside lights on longer than needed so that we can all enjoy the magnificent night sky over the Big Island. If we all pay more attention to our own lighting everyone will notice the amazing night time wonder. . . the starry, starry night.
* Guests are responsible for taking their own rubbish to the transfer station/recycle center. This is where they collect garbage and recycles for the area and transfer it to different locations to destroy or process. There are instructions in the Welcome Binder. There is no garbage pickup here. Please recycle and separate your bottles, aluminum cans, plastic water bottles, and paper! Everything else can go in the general rubbish bins at the transfer station.
*Absolutely NO FISHING in ANY of the ponds or tidepools in this neighborhood! This is in a Marine Life Conservation District. Nothing can be taken, not even pretty seashells you find in the tidepools. The neighborhood and the DLNR - Department of Land and Natural Resources - are VERY strict about this.
*IF there is a garbage disposal, do not dump any food scraps in the disposal - we've cleaned out everything imaginable, from fish scales, to lemon grass and papaya seeds. Please put these things in the trash. You will be charged a service call and possibly a new disposal!
Ovaj domaćin ima 121 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a vacation rental property management company on the Big Island of Hawaii - Hilo side. We manage many wonderful vacation rental homes. Come see us!