Welcome to my place which is an ancestral property of mine and has been in the family for more than 450 years. My great grandfather was the last one to live here and around 3 years ago I renovated this property and started hosting here.
There is an amazing view of the Fort from the rooftop where you can sip tea and enjoy while relaxing in the sun. While you're here, enjoying your stay in a room which is well-versed with modern amenities, I'm sure your stay will be a memorable one!
- If you're planning on bringing a pet, kindly inquire before booking and make sure to mind your pet during your stay here.
- Kindly save water & electricity during your stay here
- No Smoking inside the rooms (Allowed on the rooftop).
- We're a Vegetarian household so kindly refrain from having Non-Veg meals here and asking for the same
- No loud music allowed
- Kindly be back from your excursions in the city by 11.30 pm
I'm Pratimesh, A native of Jaisalmer and have been a Hotelier in the past. After doing my Post Graduation in Political Science, I decided to become a host since I had been involved in the Tourism sector in Jaisalmer since a long time.
I like to Travel and have extensively traveled all over India. The love of meeting new people and forging new relationships has now converted into a profession of mine which i cherish every single day. I also like to listen to music (Bollywood & Folk Rajasthani) and love to watch movies (Drama, Comic etc.).
My style of Hosting is to see that my guests are comfortable and feel as they've come to an old friend's place and feel as if they're at their home!
See you soon