Just 4 mins by walk to Petronas KLCC Tower. 200 metres away from Bukit Nanas Station.
A superb family/business-class 2-bedroom private unit of 811 sqft (76 sqm) right at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, you will find major attractions a heartbeat away.
Bedroom 1 - One King Size bed, AC, shower and classy decoration
Bedroom 2 - Queen Size bed, AC, shower interconnected with the guest’s toilet and comfy decoration as well.
Living Room with sofa-bed, 42 inch TV, AC, dining table.
Address: Vortex Apartment Suites.
My guest may access to the pool with a beautiful view of Petronas KLCC. Furthermore, there is gym for the convenience of guest, but with one BUT. Guest has to pay small fees
Interakcija s gostima
Hey, surely I am here for you to help anytime. This is my job to make your stay as comfortable as I am capable off. So feel free to text me here or give me a call.
- - Check-in is after 2PM
- - Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- - The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- - If you’re coming to KL to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- - Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 12pm. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- - To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy.
- - What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- - To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or water heater when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- - To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house :)
- - We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
- - Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
- - To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
Ovaj domaćin ima 52 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Dear friends, travelers, tourists, guests of this wonderful and magnificent Kuala Lumpur, please meet Murat for you here to provide the most luxuries and comfortable apartments right in the center of Kuala Lumpur (KLCC)!
Foreign or local visitors are welcome!
We speak fluent English :)
Our newly decorated apartments is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. It is in an ideal spot to cater for whatever you may be interested in: from culture to history or a sightseeing break. We choose our apartments by many considerations; one of them is the location and transportation. We will do our best to help you make the most of it. We do understand the need of travelers very well because at the same time, we run a travel agency and we gained a lot of experience in the hotel business before.
Look forward to welcoming you to our charming apartments very soon :)