Our home is located in a quiet Lafayette neighborhood. We offer a bedroom with a full-sized bed, a guest bathroom which may be shared with another guest and a TV room with HBO, Netflix and fast, reliable wifi internet.
Travel times to area attractions:
• 16 minutes to Purdue's campus
• 11 minutes or less to all Greater Lafayette hospitals
The room is located upstairs at the end of the hall on the left, the door on the left past the bathroom.
Your room is yours, plus there is a shared TV room in the next room over with a desk to work at if you'd like. The shared guest bathroom is at the end of the hall by the stairs. You are also welcome to co-habit with us in the first floor common areas. Please ask if you wish to use the kitchen facilities.
Interakcija s gostima
We are as friendly as you'd like us to be. If you feel like being social, we'd love to get to know you better. If you'd rather be by yourself, that's fine to; we'll leave you be to rest and relax in peace. The choice is yours.
Smile! There are two video cameras connected with our home security system covering the living room and family room downstairs, for your protection and ours.
Ask about special 3 month rates!
• Shoes off in the house.
• No pets. Sorry, but please don't ask for an exception.
• No smoking is permitted in our home or around the entrances to it. Do not discard your used tobacco products in the house trash cans.
• Do not engage in any illegal activities in or around our home, including drugs and internet activity.
• Please arm the security system after entering and leaving the house.
• Use of the kitchen and laundry facilities are available for your use upon request.
• It is our pleasure to offer you complimentary morning coffee and bite to eat for your weekday morning breakfast. On weekend mornings, we enjoy sharing a more elaborate continental breakfast as our treat to you for staying with us. At other times, we would please ask you to respect our space and not eat our food without invitation.
• If you are staying more than one night, you are very welcome to bring a few grocery items in to eat during your stay. We provide a small shelf in the refrigerator for such purposes.
• Food and drink are allowed in your room, but please bring down your dirty dishes and put them in the dishwasher promptly after use.
• Please do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
• Overnight guests of our guests are allowed, but please introduce them to us first so we may give them as warm a welcome to our home as we have given you.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know right away and arrange for its replacement or repair.
The bottom line:
• Please enjoy your stay with us and let us know if you are not.
Rose and Jon are the parents of one fantastic son who is married to a wonderful young woman, and grandparents to the most adorable little girl we've ever seen. Jon works as a principal consultant for a government contractor. Rose works for a local higher education institution.