My place is close to the city center, public transport, many parks, and all sorts of shopping possibilities! You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. I have a chuhuahua dog, take this under consideration if you have allergies or don't like dogs. Really, if you don't like dogs, this place is not for you... If you want to stay at my place make sure you have read my house rules!!! Thanks!
READ everything before booking!!!
1. I absolutely do NOT allow guests to have guests of their own! This is not a hotel, it is my home, so please respect that!
2. Quiet time is after 10pm (preferable after 9pm) so try to be quiet if coming home late, and please don't shower in the middle of the night (I have a reason for that rule).
3. If you lose the keys for my home you have to pay me 100 euro, This is how much it costs me to get new keys, so don't lose the keys!
4. My dog sleeps in the bathroom, so if you use the bathroom durig the night, make sure to leave the door closed after, so my dog doesnt come out and wake us all up (he thinks its time to get up if the door is open).
5. You don't have to make your bed before chacking out, but if you made a mess (something I wouldnt enjoy seeing or cleaning) please clean it yourself.
6. The room has blinds if you like to darken it.
7. The tap water is ok to drink.
8. If you have any questions, concerns, requests or any needs, let me know! Ask me!
9. My doorbell is TCHOUMPILEVA, only ring my doorbell please (not any of my neighbours). You have to ring the doorbell so I can buzz you in. I live on the ground floor to the right.
10. You can use the kitchen, I have a dish washer as well. You can have some space in the fridge too.