Our home is close to AT&T Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, Six Flags, Restaurants, Bars and Shopping. You are able to walk to Cowboys Stadium & Rangers Ballpark and save on parking costs! We are right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth and it is easy to access the metroplex from our home (they are each about a 20 min drive to Downtown). You’ll enjoy our newly updated home with three cozy bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and open concept living area.
Our home is fully updated and fully furnished. There are three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, living, kitchen, dining and a backyard.
The home is situated in an established neighborhood right next to both stadiums, walking distance to many bars, restaurants and very close to Interstate 30 & Hwy 360. We are a short drive from many grocery stores, Six Flags over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and many restaurants.
This is an entire home rental, just for you and your guests. I do not live there, but I am a short drive away if needed.
This 1400 square feet home has:
- a kitchen (equipped with refrigerator, microwave oven, oven, electric cooktop, basics such as coffee, sugar, spices, oil, kitchen soap..);
- Dining area has table for 6 and a bar area that seats 2
- Living room with a fold down sofa. A SmartTV with Sling & free Wi-Fi
-2 full bathrooms with shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Clean towels are provided
- 3 peaceful bedroom each furnished with queen beds
- Patio has patio furniture and a propane grill
Check-in time is 3 PM and check out time is 11 AM. You will check in via a smart lock and will receive a personalized code before your stay.
The entire home is accessible.
Interakcija s gostima
You will be able to check in via our programmable door lock. We are a short drive away and can help if something comes up during your stay. We are happy to do what we can to accommodate our guests!
On days with special events at Cowboys stadium, you will need to get special parking permits from us to be able to drive into the neighborhood due to our close proximity to Cowboys stadium.
After booking, we will send a special request for the City of Arlington - a 9% tax. This must be paid prior to your arrival. Thank you for your cooperation so we can remain in compliance with the city.
- We have pack n plays, highchairs, etc for children available. Must notify us in advance for any kids equipment.
- Sofa Couch will sleep one adult or two children. Please notify us in advance if you will need twin cot and/or air mattress. We do have these available for use.
- You may have people over but no loud parties are allowed as we want to be considerate to our neighbors. 16 ppl max in home.
-Please park in driveway or directly in front of house, do not park in front of the neighbors houses.
- Lock the door. Please remember to lock the front and back door when you come and go. Lock the door by pushing the lock button on the keypad.
- No smoking and no drugs. No smoking inside the house. If you choose to smoke, please smoke outside and properly dispose of your cigarette butts. If we find any evidence of smoking inside or the house smells like smoke you will be charged.
- No parties. Our community is very quiet and we have a good relationship with our neighbors. We ask that you respect our neighbors’ privacy and monitor noise levels during the night time.
- No pets. If someone brings a dog, they MUST stay outside or in the garage. There will be a pet fee if we find out a pet has come inside the home.
- Tell the truth. Please be honest about the number of people staying at the home. It helps us know the amount of clean linens and towels to have available. If you break or stain something, please let us know. We would be much more willing to overlook anything accidental that is self reported rather than finding out while cleaning the home.
- Check out time is 11am, this means you MUST be out before 11:01 AM. We often have our cleaners that arrive at 11:00 AM and if they have to wait on you, you may be assessed an additional cleaning charge. Please make sure all of your dishes are washed or in the dishwasher. Also, please start a load of towels in the washing machine before leaving.
Native Texan. Mom of Two. Married to Wildcat that has some dance moves. Love God, family, cooking, empowering women and sunshine.