Enjoy a luxurious stay in this renovated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit. The unit has everything you need to make your visit seamless and comfortable. Plus, it's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
Enjoy a wonderful stay in this renovated 2-BR/2-BA located on this serene, residential side street. It is on the 2nd story of a 2-story building.
This unit has everything you need to make your visit seamless and comfortable. Unit features great natural lighting, granite counters, hardwood floors, and new appliances (including dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer). Plus, it's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
Recently-repainted a soothing grey, this open concept living room/dining room/kitchen is 40' x 9.5' and spans front to back of unit. Living room area (approx 13' x 9.5') has 55" Smart TV. Dining/kitchen area (approx 27' x 9.5') has high-top table with 4 chairs and stainless steel appliances.
MASTER BED & BATH
Master bedroom with queen-sized bed is 10' x 10'. En suite master bathroom is 7' x 10' with granite counter, over-sized jacuzzi tub and shower stall. Linens and towels included.
2ND BED & BATH
2nd bedroom is 11.5' x 7' and is furnished with leather futon couch, closet, and bookshelf. Guest bathroom (located off living room) has a granite vanity and shower/tub. Linens and towels included.
You will be given a custom key pad code for entry at your leisure anytime from 3pm on. Inside the unit, there will also be 2 sets of keys in case you prefer those to the key pad. If keys are lost, there is a $15 replacement fee.
The unit has central heat/AC for your convenience with a thermostat within the unit. In addition, the bedroom has a ceiling fan.
A washer and dryer are located within the unit. Detergent is also available for your use.
The unit has a private patio overlooking the building's courtyard. Patio features 2 chairs and a small table.
Interakcija s gostima
My goal is to ensure you have the most enjoyable and comfortable stay in Chicago. I provide detailed entry and unit info before arrival for smooth logistics; during your stay, if you'd like additional assistance with anything, I'm more than happy to help!
Depending on my work travel schedule, I may or may not be in town; however, I'm always accessible via phone or email for any questions that arise.
Please note this unit is on a quiet residential street. We respect our neighbors and keep quiet hours from 10pm-8am. Similarly, the building's outdoor space is not for socializing, and instead we request guests socialize indoors only. Therefore, if your group is looking for more of a party environment, please allow us to recommend another unit that would be better suited for that noise level.
Pets will be considered for a $100 fee per pet and an additional $500 security deposit (note the security deposit is not actually charged at the time of booking; rather it's just the max credit a host can request if something is damaged). Specific guidance will be given for pet waste.
Check-in is at 3pm or later and check-out is by noon. You will be given a custom key pad code so entry will be at your leisure, then keys will be inside the unit for you.
1) Please treat the home with respect so that we can continue to enjoy it for years to come.
2) Please be courteous of others in building and neighbors. All socializing must be kept indoors, and we request quiet time from 10pm-8am.
3) While we do own the building, please do not mention airbnb during your stay. "Home sharing" in in the hot seat right now in Chicago, and while most people are fond on the site, there are some who are wary of it or dislike it. Therefore, we prefer you do not discuss airbnb at all and in the unlikely someone would ask you, kindly say you are friends of ours.
4) The only guests allowed in the unit are those on the reservation. Special events will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
5) We welcome children, but we are not child-proof. There is an open staircase, so for that reason, we prefer non-crawling infants and/or children older than 4, unless you have a baby gate. If you have specific questions/concerns, please ask before booking.
6) Pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is a $100 pet fee and an extra $500 security deposit for pets.
Standard check-in time is 3pm (or later). You will be given a custom key code to enter the unit, then keys will be inside waiting for you. Standard check-out time and is by noon. If scheduling permits, we will work with you on alternate arrangements, so please inquire.
For check out, I ask that you:
- turn off lights/TV/AC
- place used kitchen items in dishwasher and begun cycle
- bag any trash and dispose in bins behind building
- begin washer load with any towels; linens may be left as is
- keys can be left inside the unit with door closed/unlocked.
Od 11. Listopad 2017. - 31. Prosinac 2017. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 504 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a frequent traveler for work and pleasure and try to fully take advantage of each destination. I began using Airbnb as a traveler in the fall of 2013, and I'm hooked! Staying in someone's home allows you to experience the area in a truly authentic way - no more hotels for me! As of May 2014, I've begun hosting in Chicago and absolutely love helping others make the most of their visits.
I enjoy everything from museums to hiking and bars to libraries. Recent favorite trips include Denver, CO; Sante Fe, NM; and Memphis, TN. Last international trip was to Costa Rica and hoping to make it to South America very soon.
I consider myself to be pretty detail-oriented, organized, and responsible. You can fully trust me to take your space as if it were my own.
Just came across this Tommy Bahama slogan and thinking I'll adopt it as my life motto: "Make life one long weekend."