It is very good location, walk to Tim Hortons, Shopper Drug Mart, walk to Burlington Centre Library, to YMCA, walk to the lakeshore, Convenient transportation, It is nice three bedroom town home in downtown Burlington .This home is about 40 minutes from Toronto, Niagara Fall, we have newly renovated, very comfortable room. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families.
Full wooden floor, double mattress with a bedside lamp, cupboard with clothes, computer desk, a window on the back yard。
guest can access washroom, eating room
I am very willing to help my guests during their stay
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in time is 4PM - 11PM
- We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
- If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
- Please note that Montreal Tax GST (5%), QST (9,975%) is already added to that price.
- Guests can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund, or cancel anytime up to seven days before the start of your trip and receive a 50% refund. Trips cancelled fewer than seven days in advance are not eligible for refunds.
- Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, if the cleaner is able to clean the apartment earlier and/or the guest prior to or after your stay is leaving earlier or arriving later than expected but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50 per hour this fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night and if the place is reserved for that night for other guests full deposit will charge. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged.
- Any damage of furniture and everything belong to the house will be charged.
- If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
- Parties are not allowed in our locations. Breaking this rule will incur a $1000 fine.
Hi, I am a Canadian, I am living in a small city, Burlington, it is about population, I like here, it is very nice town, people here are very friendly, I have a small house in downtown, put it on Airbnb on 2017, it's been rent it out few times, it is working very well