This hand crafted log cabin is located 27 kms off of highway 5 on Pioneer Lake. This accommodation is remote , not suitable for day trips to Jasper. It is about one hours travel to get to a paved highway. PLEASE NOTE: You need a vehicle with clearance. An SUV or pickup truck. This is suitable for those who love the outdoors, quiet nature and knowledgeable about back-country living. In the middle of some of the greatest snowmobiling in BC, deep snow country, awesome sledding tours from here.
- Any animals need to be well-controlled for their own safety .
- No open flames such as candles.
- Please bring appropriate clothing for the season and the area. Contact owners for more information if needed.
- The cabin needs to be left as found inside and out. What you bring in is what you need to bring out.
- Medical services are a good half hour away in summer with optimal conditions. This time is greatly increased in the winter.
-Key pickup at 6780 Blackman Rd, call ahead of time so we can make arrangements
-guests should be able to use a wood burning stove in cold weather
-smoking outside, please
Ovaj domaćin ima 38 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are very committed to their community. We love fishing, hunting and backwoods activities. We own and operate a trap line. We are from pioneer families and know the history of the land.