A great apartment for city get-away adventurers, couples, business travellers, & families with kids. Fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer),
Located on the top floor of our bright red house in the popular, quiet residential suburb of Sülz. In walking distance: Cologne's biggest park (1 min), shops, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, etc. (5-10 min), & excellent tram connections (3 min) taking you to the city centre and train station. The Autobahn is a 5 min drive away.
This modern newly renovated and designed apartment in the top floor of a friendly family house is the perfect base to enjoy and explore Cologne from or to come home to relax after a long day's work.
- The apartment has air-conditioning and you have full control over the settings - perfect for those warmer months.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a microwave, oven, washer/dryer, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, utensils, cutlery, wine glasses, and crockery.
- Bathroom: shower, hairdryer, towels, hand-wash soap.
- Living room: TV, small library of german and english books, and plenty of seating.
- Master bedroom: Large wardrobe and a 160x200cm bed (5' 3" x 6' 7").
- Second bedroom/study: Comfortable pull-out sofa double bed, study desk, and several chairs.
- 2 balconies overlooking the gardens of our square.
You are free to come and go as you please - the different floors of the house are connected by a shared staircase but you have locked access to your own lovely apartment on the top floor.
If your initial arrival falls outside of our normal check-in times, let us know in your booking message and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Interakcija s gostima
We are happy to offer friendly advice and help wherever needed. Having lived in Cologne our entire lives and in the suburb of Sülz for 26 years we can give advice about great restaurants, pubs, museums, and things to do. We can tell you where you can find the best pizzas (Tomatoe's), burgers (Fette Kuh, Hornochse), or free classical music (1pm every Thursday in the Cologne Philharmonie) in town - just ask! We speak fluent German and English (and a tiny bit of Italian). Also check out the Air Bnb Guidebook we have set up to find out where some of our favourite places are.
- No curfews (free to come and go as you please)
- Acoustic guitar available to borrow for free