LBR. Is a private campground nestled in the pines just outside lake Pond O Reille. Farragut park lake and boating access is just 1 mile away with 15 miles of biking trails numerous hiking trails. Silverwood theme park is only 5 miles away.
Basic rules. Dogs on leash at all times. Trash in the cans provided. No large fires in the firepits. Basic courtesies.Welcome to Little Bear Ranch, 31577 Caravelle Rd, Athol ID
Your hosts: Greg and Nancy Lewis, Hayden, ID, )
1. NO fireworks!
2. Keep gate clipped closed at all times. Some neighbor dogs can cause problems. Use lock if all guests are gone, to protect your possessions. Lock Code: GATE COMBO WILL BE SENT VIA E-MAIL..
3. Cell phone coverage is sporadic at best. Keep trying.
4. Any emergencies, dial 911. Fire/EMS services available from Athol.
5. Do not climb over/go outside fenced area. This is all private property.
6. Be careful after dark, keep all small children/pets in campsites. Coyotes/bears/mountain lions live near and can attack.
7. Do NOT collect firewood or break branches off trees. Buy wood in Athol or from a guy who sells it on the Roundabout entrance to the Park.
8. Be aware of anthills and stay away. They are red ants and will bite, but are very essential to this environment.
9. Groceries and sundries are available in Athol 4 miles west on Hwy 54 or Bayview, 3 mi east on Hwy 54. Larger grocery store is in Spirit Lake, 15 miles to the west on Hwy 54.
10. Hot showers are available at the Bath house at Beaver Bay swim area in Farragut Park.
11. Stop at Park Visitor Center to buy entrance pass every day ($5) and find more maps and info. The rangers are very prompt on issuing expensive parking tickets if you do not have a pass.
12. Please call if you have questions or concerns.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.