Our apartment is located in the heart of Ottawa's Chinatown. Steps away from restaurants, cafes, and shops. Featuring a clean, and modern design in a central location.
Less than 10 minute walk to Little Italy, and the Plant Recreation Centre for inexpensive access to a children's pool, full size swimming pool, dry sauna, and exercise facility. Less than 10 minute car ride to the Byward Market, Rideau Centre, Parliament Hill, and Elgin Street.
- This apartment is an inlaw-suite attached to our house, but is a completely private unit. Guests have their own private entrance. The unit is ground level with windows facing the shared backyard.
- No elevators, just 2 outdoor steps to the apartment.
- Comfortably sleeps 3: One double-sized bed, and one single-size pull-out sofa bed.
- Bedroom: Double-size bed (brand new memory foam mattress); perfect for two people. Pillows and bedding provided.
- Living room: New sofa that features a single-size pull-out bed, excellent for an additional third guest. Pillows and bedding provided. TV set up with cable and Chromecast.
- Bathroom: Towels, shampoo, liquid soap, and blow dryer provided.
- Kitchen: Microwave, dishes, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, snacks, instant oatmeal, tea, and Nespresso coffee. We'll throw in a few local beers in the fridge for you to try too, our treat!
- Laundry: Private washer and dryer available in the apartment, detergent provided.
- Guests have complete private access to the entire apartment
- 1 outdoor parking space available
- Shared outdoor backyard. We promise to ensure your privacy and keep noise levels down.
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in/out is self-service, but we would be happy to give you a tour of the space when you arrive. Just let us know ahead of time so we can arrange to meet your arrival.
We take great pride in our home, and we want our guests to have an incredible stay, so please let us know how we can help! If you have any questions about the apartment, or are looking for recommendations or directions around Ottawa send us a message on the Airbnb messaging system.
The outdoor backyard space is shared. Occasionally, usually during warm weekends, you might see is working on our yard. We will ensure your privacy, and keep noise levels down.
Warning: We maintain a small urban beehive in our yard. We do not recommend our guests use the yard space. But if you choose to, please keep away from the fenced area. Our bees are not aggressive. They are harmless unless provoked.
No pets, parties, or smoking allowed. This is our private home, please respect our space as if it were your own. Please clean up after yourselves and leave the place the way you found it.
Make sure to lock up when you leave the apartment, and don’t lose the key! There is a $50 replacement charge for lost keys. This will be deducted from the security deposit.
I am a web designer working at a local tech startup.
I love learning new things, travelling, and cooking. I am organized, responsible, and my friends are always surprised at how clean my place is! :)