The apartment is located in the vicinity of Ishigaki city.
Accessible within several minutes' walk to major places in town, city hall, public market, pier, 730 intersection, shopping area, bus terminal...
best fit for a family
The Guests of Guest Room Arun are kindly requested to observe the following Rules and Regulations to maintain the public nature and safety.
In the event that the Guest fails to comply with the Rules and Regulations, wel reserves the right to reject the continued occupancy of the room.
(1) Our check-in is from 15:00pm, and check-out is by 10:00am.
Attention : The time of check out was changed from 11:00 AM to 10:00 AM as of 5th August, 2016. However, whoever made reservations before that date has vested interests to check out by 11:00 AM.
(2) Do not use any heating, cooking or ironing equipment in the room.
(3) Do not smoke inside the room or areas where the smoking is prohibited. Smoking is possible at the terrace. (on the balcony)
(4) The following articles cannot be brought into the room.
(a)Animals and birds.
(b)Things with offensive smells.
(d)Explosive or flammable articles such as gunpowder and gasoline.
(e)Illegally owned guns. Swords and others.
(5) Do not invite visitors to stay at nights in the room or let them visit and use the facilities of the room.
(6) Do not gamble or get involved in immoral acts in the room or the hallway.
(7) Do not give annoyance or disturbance to neighbors by making a loud noise.
(8) Please cooperate with us to keep the room temperature at a moderate and eco-friendly level.
(9) Be aware that the Guest’s long-term stay at the Hotel does not grant any legal rights of occupancy.
(10) Do not leave your personal belongings in the hallway or the parking without a good reason.
(11) Do not use the room as an office or a business site.
(12) Do not use furniture and equipment in the room or the balcony for other purposes than the original ones.
(13) Do not take items out of the room or move them to other places.
(14) Do not use the room with your shoes on.
(15) Do not display items at the window that will mar the appearance of the room.
(16) Changing the number of nights at the room would be only done by processing properly at Airbnb website.
(17) Except in the case of long-term stay (over 7 nights), we do not make beds, replace sheets.
(18) You can order meals or drinks from eating and drinking establishments or buy any foods you may consume in the room.
(19) Please help us conserve electricity and water.
(20) Unless otherwise instructed, three months after your departure, we will dispose of any laundry and other belongings that were left at the room
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 90 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Mei. I was born and raised in Thailand and moved to Okinawa over 18 years ago. I live now in Ishigaki City with my husband and a son.
Our home is located at the central area of Ishigaki city, and major places in town such as the city hall, the bus terminal, the port terminal, shops and restaurants district, and banks and stores, are all located very near from us. Our guest room is on the 2nd floor of our home building and it's just like an independent flat with one bed room (two single beds) and a shower and powder room.
My family lives on the third floor just above the unit and I run a Thai restaurant on the 1st floor since 2012. The Guest Room Arun is very cozy and comfortable space in the very convenient location.
Notice: The Thai Restaurant is now under a long period of closing and we now provides Thai lunch box services only. (Not delivery but take-out)