Centrally located, 2 miles from Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, USF/Sun Dome, and Moffitt Cancer Center; 15 minute to downtown, Amalie Arena, Convention Center, Ybor City and Raymond James Stadium; and 25 minutes to the airport.
The home is fully equipped with everything you need for a short or extended stay. The inside is simple and clean with comfortable beds, cotton sheets, and nice towels. There is a private fenced patio. Multicultural neighborhood.
Surf resort life style vibe; uncluttered, clean, and laid back. There are no personal possessions inside. Special attention has been paid to the comfort of the beds, sheets and towels to make sure even a simple stay feels luxurious. The kitchen is stocked with all the pots, pans, utensils, and dishes you would need for preparing meals.
The whole house is yours; 3 bedrooms, living room/dining area, kitchen, laundry room, private patio and fenced back yard. (The yard and outside of the house are slated for landscaping and paint soon.) There is rechargeable, portable, bluetooth/aux cord speaker in the kitchen, which you may feel free to use anywhere on the property. You can watch basic cable, Netflix on the Apple TV, or one of dozens of DVD's provided (surf movies included, of course). There are a few board/card games and books for your enjoyment.
I provide towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, coffee filters, multiple rolls of toilet paper, and 1 roll of paper towels.
Interakcija s gostima
Guest can call or text me anytime of the day. I am a Florida native from the Tampa Bay area. Whether you are here for a family vacation, business trip, dude trip, extended stay, or girl getaway, I will happily provide you with recommendations for attractions, restaurants, and nightlife. Just ask.
The driveway can accommodate 4 cars.
- RESERVATION HOLDER AGREEMENT: As the reservation holder, you are responsible for the behavior of all guests occupying the home during your stay. A list of all persons over the age of 18 must be supplied to the host prior to arrival. Children under 18 years old still count as guest, but do not have to be listed. Those individuals are the only ones permitted on property and all guests must comply with the rules of the home. Violation of any of these rules may result in the loss of your security deposit.
There is a security cameras on the front porch of the property. Tampering with or obstructing the view of the camera will result in the loss of your deposit.
- There are 4 parking spots in the driveway. Please DO NOT park on the grass or pull vehicles onto the yard.
-Smoking is allowed outside on the private patio or the private fenced back yard. Do not throw butts on the ground.
- Treat the house and furniture with respect. If something gets broken, please let me know as soon as possible. I understand accidents happen. If you spill something, please clean it up. Please be careful to not get food on the furniture, rugs or bedding.
- The surf board on the wall, is a real antique board. Please leave on the wall and DO NOT play with it.
- No one under the legal drinking age of 21 is allowed to consume alcohol on the premises.
- Outside noise should be kept to a respectable amount at all times and a minimum after 11PM each night.
- In accordance with the HUD and FHAct laws, all service animal requests must be made prior to booking and provide reliable documentation of the disability and disability-realted need for the assistance animal, if the disability is not known or readily-apparent. This documentation is usually a letter from a medical doctor or treating therapist who can establish the disability and need for the assistance animal.
- Do not tamper with locked cabinets or restricted access doors.
- I have provided 2 white pillow cased sleeping pillow per person; 4 for each queen bed and two for each single bed. Please do not use the decoration pillows for sleeping purposes.
- I provide towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, dish soap, coffee filters, multiple rolls of toilet paper, and 1 roll of paper towels. Guests provide their own laundry detergent and coffee.
- You may help yourself to anything in the fridge or in the "Help yourself" cabinet.
I am a genuinely grateful and happy Florida native...a child of the woods, with a soul of water. I'm a surfer, backpacker, poet, writer, singer, musician and amateur photographer. I am easy going and spontaneous, yet still organized and responsible. Nothing but gravity keeps me down.