There is quite literally everything you could want to do in Seattle within steps, a short walk, or a quick Uber ride. WALKING DISTANCE to the Washington State Convention Center and Pike Place Market! This is honestly the most centrally located place to anything Seattle from a 10 minute walk down to nearly anything to kicking back on the balcony watching the city pass you by. You can shop till you drop downtown, walk to the Paramount theater. Pike+Pine/I-5/Convention Center Corridor
Why pay well over $450 a night for the Grand Hyatt or when you could stay at my lovely apartment? It truly is a gem.
Nestled right in between the hottest neighborhood in Seattle: the Pike/Pine Corridor/ Capitol Hill and Downtown Seattle.
Whether you are in Seattle for tourism, a convention or conference, or just a getaway, this apartment is perfect. With a private balcony overlooking West straight out onto bustling downtown Seattle, you are going to feel like a true Seattleite. You are just a couple of blocks from the Washington State Convention Center, The Grand Hyatt, The downtown shopping corridor, and the historic Paramount Theatre -host to major concerts and all traveling Broadway shows. Come see "Hamilton" as it tours Seattle! Take a walk or a taxi to just about anywhere, you are no further than 5-10 minutes away from all of the major tourist destinations Seattle has to offer. There's so much to see just on our block alone!
The walk score is 98! If you are considering a job for Amazon or are coming for a conference, this is your spot. We have a portable AC and a fan in the unit. You will need to make sure the unit is maintained with a full reservoir for it to work.
My place is close to Seattle Central College, Odd Fellows Cafe+Bar, Unicorn, Neumos, Capitol Hill, Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room, Downtown, The Baltic Room, Nightlife, Taylor Shellfish, The Jimi Hendrix Statue. You’ll love my place because of The amazing view, the hip vibe, the millions of things to do within walking distance. You can't find a more centrally located place in Seattle!
There's a little bodega a couple of blocks away called the Pike Grocery: 1011 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101.
Interakcija s gostima
The staff and management is not responsible for your needs, I am. Please contact me if you need anything.
Due to increased scrutiny of Airbnb and preconceived notions of guests trashing places and disrupting neighbors, we require that you do not divulge your lodging arrangements with anyone. This is very much for your protection of being bothered or judged. If you do not feel comfortable with this, you should not book my place. This is a general unspoken rule in the City of Seattle. You will likely find this in most Airbnb's in our area.
- - House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
- - IMPORTANT: Confidentiality agreement: You agree to a 100% confidentiality regarding our arrangement. Due to increased scrutiny of Airbnb and preconceived notions of guests trashing places and disrupting neighbors (silly, I know because all of my guests have been impeccable people and not lowly "transient" bums), we require that you do not divulge your lodging arrangements with anyone. This is very much for your protection of being bothered or judged. If you do not feel comfortable with this, you should not book my place. This is a general unspoken rule in the City of Seattle. You will likely find this in most Airbnb's in our area. You will not receive a refund if you are uncomfortable with this rule, so by accepting the rules and booking, you agree to this. There may be a fine that would be your responsibility if this rule is broken and results in financial damages.
- - Check-in is after 4PM except for same-day bookings. Host and guest will make a mutually acceptable arrangement.
- - Guest(s) agree to ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES anywhere on the property, including but not limited to the rooftop deck and the apartment. As always we ask that you help us protect against damage to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
- - Smoking of any kind including marijuana is not permitted in the unit, on the deck or on the premises. (building rule). This will get me immediately evicted as there is a zero tolerance rule and you will be held liable for damages. You must leave the property if you wish to smoke.
- - Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of the unit (3 for one bedroom), and observe quiet hours between 9pm - 9am.
- - Guests are responsible for the action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit, at all times.
- - Guests agree to return all keys. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items.
- - Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance + management) are NOT affiliated with us, our apartment or AIRBNB. Please contact us directly for anything you need 24/7 at our phone number. We will be happy to help!
- - Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
- - Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, + $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late checkout. If your travel would be made easier by checking in earlier. please let us know. In some cases, or if the unit is unoccupied immediately preceding you visit, we may be able to accommodate an earlier check in free of charge.
- - Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from check-in until checkout.
- - Guests must turn off all lights and heat when departing.
- - Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and may be reported. Guests are responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
- - Check-In is 4:00pm/ Check-out is 11:00am.
- - Access to this unit is best through the West entrance
- - Use of Pay-Per-View is an additional charge and will need to be discussed prior to using the service.
Ovaj domaćin ima 83 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a world traveler from Seattle, WA. I have traveled solo mostly and traveled Airbnb style for years before Airbnb was much of a thing. Both of us have always loved this kind of experience and want to share our beautiful city with you.
We love traveling, sports and music. Can't wait to meet you and your city and share ours with you!