Our home is in a quiet location but close to everything. Buses to the city at your door and Ashfield train station is just a 10 minute walk away. Lots of local parks, cafes, pools, shopping centre in walking distance or a short distance. You’ll love our place because of it's full of colour, personality, warmth and comfort. It has a private and lush back garden, large covered deck and BBQ. Our place is good for families with kids, couples, solo adventurers, business travellers.
Our home has been lovingly decorated with loads of colour, retro collectibles, eclectic items and has a kind of fun personality. Everyone that sees it comments on how happy it makes them feel. We hope you enjoy spending time in our little piece of the Inner West Sydney.
You'll have access to most areas of our home. Our garage will be locked, although there really isn't anything exciting in there.
Interakcija s gostima
If you have any particular questions while you are staying, please feel free to contact us. I do however think that it's nice to be left to enjoy your holiday.
Close to Newtown, Dulwich Hill and Marrickville where you will find an abundance of places to eat, music venues, interesting shops and establishments. Newtown is a particular favourite of ours where you can sit and have a beer or a glass of wine and do some serious people watching in a relaxed setting. We'd be happy to share many of our favourite places.
- Please be respectful of our home.
- Please do not open the snake enclosure. You will likely scare 'Daisy' and she will bite!
- Please respect our neighbours. They are lovely.
- Feel free to use pantry items but replace anything you use a lot of.
- Please don't drink our wine or other alcohol.
- Check in is available from noon if required. Check out time is negotiable.
- Wifi is available for general browsing and emailing. Please do not use it to download movies and really large files as it is limited. Thanks!
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.