My place is close to the Bainbridge/Seattle Ferry port, downtown Bainbridge and parks.. You’ll love my place because of the breathtaking views and peacefulness of the area that is still just minutes from downtown Bainbridge and the ferry. The extensive wood working inside the house makes for a cozy northwest get away!. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids). Pets are considered on a case by case basis.
- Max number of guests is 10. We want our guests and our neighbors to be comfortable. The Skyline House is not for parties out of respect for the quiet neighborhood and our neighbors. Host reserves the right to end reservation early should complaints occur. A prorated refund will be provided in those instances.
- Guests must confirm high bank waterfront is acceptable and safe for them and their guests via written message
- Guests must sign lease that will be sent via email - it may be returned via email, fax or mail (if time permits to be received prior to reservation).
- Inspection & Cleaning fee of $350 required
- Refundable security deposit of $500 required
- Guests interested in bringing pets must provide pet specifics such as age, breed, potty-trained (Y or N), pet must be kenneled if left in home alone (this is to protect your pet and the home as they are in unfamiliar surroundings). Host reserves the right to require additional deposit.
1) Married with 3 boys, 4 dogs, 2 lizards and fish -- we're animal lovers:)
2) Love family time and time with my hubby going to the opera, dinner and movies
3) Love dancing and reading
4) A-type - love to be on the go and orgainized
5) Love Seattle and Bainbridge Island - we've traveled all over the world and it's still our favorite spot:)