We set up a lovely hostel, eco-farm and nature reserve. Relax in one of our swimming pools while having stunning views over endless virgin forests. Truly, you will feel completely disconnected. Discover a land of cacao, coffee and gorgeous waterfalls. Or chill out with a cold beer in one of our hammock areas and listen to the sound of the river.
We offer a brand new twin room (September 2017) with air-conditioning and breathtaking views over the forests.
We set up a lovely hostel, eco-farm and nature reserve in Paso del Mango, which is a lush tropical valley in the Minca area. Read directions carefully before traveling.
What do we offer?
- The guesthouse is located right within our farm and nature reserve. You will be surrounded by mountains, rivers and forests on every side.
- Two swimming pools with large terraces. The new one (September 2017) offers a spectacular view over the surrounding mountains and jungle.
- Located alongside a crystalline river with private entrances, dozens of swimming holes and impressive waterfalls nearby (some are over 40 meters high).
- We are committed to social and environmental goals. For example, we plant a tree for every new guest. Also, all our staff lives in the village nearby and we work as much as possible with locally manufactured ingredients, often from our own farm.
- This room comes with air conditioning so you have a good rest at all times.
- All beds have first quality mattresses.
- A lounge with comfortable seats, and three kogi-styled huts with lots of hammocks to relax.
- Unique restaurant with food a la carte. Daily you can choose between meat, fish, pasta and lots of vegetarian dishes. Our breakfast comes with homemade bread.Try our Colombian styled goat stew or duck, straight from our farm.
- Basic guest kitchen – no shops here, so buy your groceries in Santa Marta
- Unique excursions within short walking distance to coffee and cacao farms, lost cities, nature reserves, private 360° viewpoints, waterfalls and birding places.
- Important: you will be on a Colombian finca. There is loooots of space and nature on all sides. You will find a peaceful, relaxing and comfortable environment that is hard to find elsewhere.
You will have access to all the facilities, including the swimming pool, riverside, kitchen, wifi and all the open-air terraces and gardens.
Interakcija s gostima
We are always on site, we live only hundred meters away, so yes we are available when needed. There is also a receptionist and kitchen staff on site.