It's cliché, but location, location, location!
Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise beach and shopping centres are only a short 3 minute walk away.
Spanning over 500 square metres and three levels, the spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house features open plan entertainment areas, an outdoor pool and fantastic views.
With plenty of room to accommodate up to 14 guests, it's perfect for families and groups looking for an unforgettable Gold Coast getaway!
With everything at your front door step, this amazing location is second to none. Situated right between the iconic beaches of Surfers Paradise and Budds Beach; dining, nightlife and Cavill Avenue are only a very short walk away. Large family room over looks a magnificent kitchen that has everything including a chef's walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, granite benchtops and large bifold doors. The spacious balcony comes equipped seating for 10, BBQ and internal 3 door bar fridges. Rooms are immaculately furnished with polished floors and high ceilings throughout the house. Ceiling fans and recessed lighting in all rooms with a beautiful modern look. Master bedroom on an entire floor with His & Her separate walk in wardrobes, spa en-suite and private balcony overlooking the Surfers Paradise skyline. The house is quiet, private and secure.
All areas of the detached house are accessible including the twin secure garage, spa, BBQ and pool.
Interakcija s gostima
Before and during your stay, feel free to contact me at any time.
* For groups of greater than 10, we have extra bedding arrangements available. Feel free to message me.
* Late check out fees apply at an hourly rate if available after 10am - must be arranged prior to departure.
1. Strictly no parties/events or schoolies enquiries.
2. Please leave our house clean and tidy. Treat it like your own home! While we do have cleaning fee, it is only a per stay cost to make longer stays cheaper.
3. Please let me know or replace if you damage something.
4. Please do not rearrange the furniture and bedding.
5. We provide bed space and towels for the requested number of guests. Let us know how many guests will be staying with us.
6. Please don't wear shoes on carpet.
7. Please don't drag luggage across our polished floors.
8. If the BBQ is used, please clean thoroughly.
Do what you love. Love what you do.
I'm a professional working in property management in Brisbane.
In my downtime, I enjoy tennis, photography, hiking and of course visiting new locations. I love experiencing new cultures and savouring unique experiences.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my place. I look forward to talking to you soon!