Our place is close to the city center, public transport, parks and nightlife. You’ll love it because of the location, the coziness, easy access to amenities and friendly hosts. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. We welcome guests from all over the world. You can feel the local culture just right here.
Great LOCATION with cheaper costs of living. Easy access to everything: banks, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, local shops and more. Security 24/7.
- Wooden floor throughout, why not take off your shoes and let your bare feet enjoy
- Quiet time please after 10pm
- Please tidy up after using the shared kitchen and the bathroom. Thank you.
- Please help water the vines on the balcony twice a day. Just take 5 minutes. Thank you so much.
- Please turn off electricity when not in use. Help us save the environment, thank you. Please lock your room and the apartment when leaving. Thank you.
Hi, I am Sydney. I am a university lecturer and I am an airbnb super host. My husband Dat works in a bank. Dat and I both love traveling. Our big family has been to all over beautiful Vietnam, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and the USA. We will explore more parts of our world. We like the music of Secret Garden, Giovanni Marradi, and Oman Akram. We play the piano. We love cooking and gardening. And we love meeting and helping people. We have welcome wonderful guests from the USA, the UK, Canada, Israel, Hanoi - Vietnam, India, Korea, Romania, France, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Ukraine, China, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. What a great pleasure and wonderful experience helping guests to feel home while traveling!
Our spacious apartment is right in the heart of Saigon, close to transport and everything, and we can give you the entire place to enjoy. We are so happy to assist in local knowledge and tips for getting the most out of your trip.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy your stay. Welcome to our home Sydney.