My apartment is a very simple yet cozy, with two bedrooms that have a great view on the Mediterranean. It's in the heart of Alexandria, in a quiet neighbourhood, very close to the corniche, the train station, the tram and all different transportations. I'm staying in one room, while the other room has two vacant beds that you are more than welcome to use.
The apartment is right in the city centre. Yet, the neighbourhood is quite which is a very hard combination to find in Alexandria. It's also very close to all kinds of transportation.
The room is very simple with 2 king size single beds, a small closet and a small bedside desk. It has big window seeing 3 different streets and the sea. The room needs a little bit of renovation, but for budget travellers it's just fine.
A private room, a shared living and dining room, a big balcony, a small bathroom and kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
I can recommend a lot of great local places to go to. I also help you getting an Egyptian SIM card to make cheap phone calls and get around the city. Also, if you need to book a car to pick you up from the airport, I can help you do that.
There is a pigeon's nest on the top of the compressor of the air conditioner in the living room. If you hear some noise sometimes, don't worry it's not a rat or anything. It's just a lovely pigeon sharing the place with us.
- MALE guests are not allowed inside the building due to the building's policy.
- Pets are very welcomed as long as you take care of them and clean after them.
- Smoking is allowed only in the balcony and in your private room. Please, don't smoke in shared spaces.
- Please, keep the house clean and tidy.
- Please, turn off the heater and lights in general if you are not using them. It's good to save energy.