- Two new plush king pillow top beds and a futon in the living room
- Sleeps 4 privately and up to six comfortably
- Across the street from the Washington district 2 baseball complex and just minutes away from all of Sequim's activities
- Access to Highway 101 is less than 1 mile.
- On over 1 acre in a quiet rural neighborhood, the property has plenty of pull through parking for boats and for a nominal fee an RV add on
- No smoking in the home, smoking allowed on the covered back porch
Less than a mile to 8 restaurants, Costco, SuperWalmart, Home Depot. 5 miles from John Wayne marina and Port Williams free boat ramp. Crabbing, shrimping and fishing less than a mile from the ramps. Tons of parking at the house. BBQ, smoker, crab/shrimp cooker and rib cooker on the covered back porch.
The garage and office area is locked and not available to guests.
- Smoking is allowed on the covered outside porch.
Working as an electrical and mechanical engineer, a job brought me to the area in 1986 -- and absolutely loved it. 2 years later I moved to Discovery Bay (between Sequim and Port Townsend) and developed property in the surrounding areas for the next 28 years with my brother.
As avid outdoorsman, we explored every nook and cranny of the Olympic Peninsula. There's a local motto, "sea level to ski level in 30 minutes," which hints at the diversity of adventures to be had. Beautiful mountains, rivers, lakes, hot springs, and more -- it's a truly magical place. There's world class hiking, fishing, river rafting, mountain biking, ATVs, etc., the options are endless. We love sharing this incredible place with our friends and family, and now with folks from around the world using Airbnb. We look forward to sharing tips on how to have the best possible experience tailored to you and the area we feel lucky to call home!