My place is close to restaurants and dining and art and culture. Less than 10 min driving distance to the nationally famous mall The Galleria, which has indoor path to Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and many top-brand dpt stores. Also within 15 minutes are Capital Grille, 24-hr CVS, Starbucs, Del Frisco's.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets)...
An extra full air mattress or sofa bed can be arranged.
Pass code for the community gate will be given upon checking in.
- Absolutely no guests other than booking intailed is allowed in the property, unless you have the host's permission a day in advance.
- Anything that you need in the kitchen for cooking should be communicated with the host and the host will decide whether you can use the equipment/material.
- No outside shoes on the carpet
- No unclaimed guest coming in or staying overnight
- No smoking/drugs on any part of building
- No loud noise after 12:00pm
-Please pay $50 cash key deposit per key upon check in and get the deposit back when you return the key to the host.
Outgoing, love to go see shows (plays, ballet, symphonies, opera, musical, in that order). Went to college for biochemistry, science nerd. Used to work in finance, just quit and currently enrolled in a culinary program and studying for LSAT. Love outdoor, travels often, recently addicted to water rafting.
Plays piano and can speak and write both English and mandarin, know a little bit Japanese. trying to learn French and German.
I've never ordered takeout food in the 9 years I've lived in NYC, so yes, I love cooking and enjoy my food a lot.
Love surfing in Australia, volunteering for both people and animal in central america.
Most urgent bucket list is to ride horse on a beach into the ocean.