Breathtaking views over the river and South Bank.
Modern, light and spacious 2-bed apartment with fully appointed kitchen, super-comfy beds and large balcony.
The apartment will equally suit an executive looking for the luxury of space and all at-home amenities, or for a relaxing holiday to this hidden gem of a city.
And it's just minutes walk to South Bank, Roma St Parklands, Convention Centre, Queen St Mall, Treasury Casino, GOMA, Botanical Gdns, The Barracks, Suncorp Stadium.
You are free to enjoy the luxury of space in my 2 bedroom apartment with large balcony with direct views over the river. Access is via security key card.
The apartment comprises:
- two bedrooms, each with Queen-sized beds dressed in 500 thread count sheets (with your choice of doona or triple-sheeted arrangement), built-in wardrobes and river/city views
- office nook with desk and lamp
- open and light reception area which leads onto a large balcony
- sofa bed in living room for extra guest
- fully-equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, juice extractor, rice cooker, etc
- a selection of tea and coffee
- washing machine and dryer (washing powder included)
- ducted air conditioning through-out
- unlimited and fast (30Mb/s typical) WiFi and wired internet
- Travel cot and high chair available (no extra charge)
You can also take advantage of the following complex amenities:
- heated pool and spa on terrace deck
- bbq area and kitchen on terrace deck
- library and quiet zone
- movie/theatre room
- level 36 sky lounge (kitchen, pool table, dining area and balcony)
- fully equipped gymnasium
- the apartment is designed for 4 people; it can accommodate up to 6 guests with the use of the sofa bed.
- car parking is available next door at $15-$25 per day.
Access is via a secure key-card to the apartment (and for use in the lifts). I typically meet you in the lobby, but can make other arrangements if required.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by phone through-out your stay, and am less than 10 minutes away from the apartment if any support is required.
There is also a 24 hour front desk in case you need any help with the area and the complex amenities (please contact me directly for help with the apartment, as the front desk cannot help).
What my guests say:
Julie: This apartment is every bit as wonderful as it looks...
Louise: So central, and the view is gorgeous...
Kevin: 100% recommended - could actually live in this unit...
Kailee: Love this place. Great location. Clean. Fantastic views...
Stephanie: We had an absolutely amazing stay, loved the location, views...
The apartment does not include a car park. Short-term parking is available on arrival (for up to 4 hours), and overnight parking is available at the SecureParking garage (next door) for $15-25 per night. There is also convenient and free street parking on weekends and evenings. I can provide full details on request.
I will always try to accommodate your needs for early arrival and late departure times. If you require a guaranteed early arrival or late departure, please speak with me about reduced rates for blocking adjacent nights.
Bookings made same day require up to 4 hours notice for preparation (usually 1-2 hours). Please contact me for same day booking to confirm availability (before you book).
Hi, I am Philip. I am a dad to two children and try to take them on memorable travel experiences at least once a year. I work in IT and Comms and spent my early working years in Europe where I learnt the love of travel.