My place is close to restaurants and dining and art and culture. You’ll love my place because of less than 10 min driving distance to the nationally famous mall The Galleria, which has indoor path to Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and many top-brand dpt stores. Also within 15 minutes are Capital Grille, 24-hr CVS, Starbucs, Del Frisco's.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets)..
Each bedroom can be arranged with an extra twin/full air mattress upon request, living room can have an extra full size air mattress upon request
Pass code for the gated community will be given upon checking in.
- No loud noise after 12:00pm
- No outside shoes on the carpet
- No unclaimed guest coming in or staying overnight
- Absolutely no unclaimed guest in the listed property without the host's permission.
- Please leave everything where you found when you are using anything in the property, and clean food/personal debris in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Please do not ship or have anything mailed to the property without host's permission in advance.
-Please pay $50 cash key deposit per key upon check in and get the deposit back when you return the key to the host.
Outgoing, love to go see shows (plays, ballet, symphonies, opera, musical, in that order). Went to college for biochemistry, science nerd. Used to work in finance, just quit and currently enrolled in a culinary program and studying for LSAT. Love outdoor, travels often, recently addicted to water rafting.
Plays piano and can speak and write both English and mandarin, know a little bit Japanese. trying to learn French and German.
I've never ordered takeout food in the 9 years I've lived in NYC, so yes, I love cooking and enjoy my food a lot.
Love surfing in Australia, volunteering for both people and animal in central america.
Most urgent bucket list is to ride horse on a beach into the ocean.