Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Winner of 3 prestigious, 5 star International Property Awards, for Best Architecture, Best Development and Best Apartment in the Caribbean. Portico is distinguished by its outstanding finishes, revolutionary design and modern take on island living. Located on the serene and picturesque Prospect Bay Beach in St. James Barbados, Portico stands as a true personification of sophistication and state of the art living that is distinct from any other residential development on the island’s west coast.
The development's extraordinary architecture makes way for a lifestyle that will be enjoyed by a select few; with just 2 units on each of the 5 floors, owners are sure to enjoy a level of privacy and exclusivity unparalleled on the island. The tropical modern style was conceptualized to merge the interior living space with the property’s stunning environs; glass balustrades and ample windows offer uninterrupted views of the stunning Caribbean Sea.
The remarkable lifestyle that Portico offers will undoubtedly surpass expectations, with an impressive array of amenities, five-star concierge services and steadfast dedication to both personal and environmental well-being. The uniqueness of Portico extends beyond its architecture and indulgent lifestyle. Its facilities are nothing short of spectacular, ensuring residences the best that innovation has to offer.
Cook 6 days per week. Prepares up to 3 meals. Cost of groceries extra.
10 luxurious units featuring 3,500 sq. ft. of living and breathing space • 3 exceptional bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and spacious walk-in closets • master features double glass doors opening to private terraces and views of the Caribbean sea • fully-equipped open plan kitchens • spacious living areas luxuriously appointed with marble floors in an ivory coloured antique finish • terrace with uninterrupted glass fronted balustrade and frameless sliding glass doors • heated Jacuzzis • underground parking • 70 sq. ft. storage and wine facilities • separate staff-lunch area, including changing rooms, lockers, bathroom and shower facilities.
Penthouse apartments include; additional 1,500 sq. ft. private roof terrace with breathtaking 360 • views, private pool, entertaining area and lush landscaping • garden apartments feature additional 1,500 sq. ft. of private gardens and sun terrace
Contemporary design unique to the West coast • creative fusion of modern and traditional architecture with glass, marble and hand-crafted cedar finishes • striking atrium with 60° glass curtain wall, magnificent water feature, kinetic hanging sculpture, state of the art glass bridge entrance and marble stairway • glass-front elevator overlooking the Caribbean sea
Situated between Sandy Lane and Four Seasons Hotel on 15 ft. bluff, overlooking the Caribbean sea • located opposite one of the island’s best diving reefs featuring the Stavronikita, a 365 ft. sunken wreck in 120 ft. of water • beautiful beach walk with green monkey natural habitat • 10 minutes North of the vibrant capital Bridgetown • 10 minutes South of the chic and historic Holetown district • close to shopping, groceries and medical services • near to nightlife and world-class restaurants
NEFF (Canada) kitchen • sanitary ware by Villeroy and Boch • Cambria quartz countertops • marble tiling throughout • handmade solid cedar door and window frames • cedar closets • glass mosaic tiling in pool areas • double-glazed tempered glass used throughout • Dornbracht • ‘Jason’ Hydrotherapy air and whirlpool combination tubs with chromatherapy lighting • integral air-conditioning systems • ambient cove lighting
Dedicated and secure GPX phone system with half mile range • wireless cat 5 Bluetooth Internet • 5.1 Surround Sound Theatre System • Audiophile quality sound system • sound and lighting control panels • light sensors
Cybex fitness centre with panoramic sea views, audio-visual entertainment system and air-conditioning • luxurious changing rooms, showers and sauna • 85-ft heated infinity edge lap pool with tempered glass and mosaic tile finishes • sunbathing deck • private access gate to prospect beach
Five-star concierge service available offering the ultimate in luxurious, care-free living • housekeeping services • private chefs and catering • chauffeurs • childcare and babysitting • excursion planning including island tours, tee times and sailing expeditions • tickets to cultural, social and sporting events • dining reservations • event planning • regional travel planning by air or sea
24-hour security staff with first-aid training and dedicated security desk • multi-location passive infrared CCTV system with non-intrusive monitoring • keypad and swipe card security access • camera integrated intercom system for apartment entry • intrusion detection (entry and glass) • remote locking garage door system for vehicle access to underground car park • comprehensive smoke and fire detection • two elevators designed to function during emergencies on back-up system
Structure and glass atrium built to with stand 130mph winds and missiles of category 3 • buildings are fully accessible by disabled persons including pool areas • sound-absorbing Proflex layer between floors • Quietpipe insulation on all piping to eliminate noise • 24-hour property management response service • dedicated water and power emergency supply • discreet garbage chutes • water softener systems for both kitchens and bathrooms
The building design maximises use of natural light and cool breezes • vantage lighting control system and sensors • energy efficient bulbs used throughout development • tinted and double glazed windows to reduce heat and noise • Toshiba SMMS (variable refrigerant flow) air-conditioning system utilising 50% less energy per annum • heat insulators on the roof • solar panel heated pools • programmable water heaters • onsite wastewater treatment and underground rainwater collection facility for irrigation • glass and plastic recycling collection • considerable resources dedicated to preserving 2, 80 year old oceanfront Mahogany trees • extensive landscaping.
Equipped with Apple TV
Closest beach (beachfront): Batts Rock
2 twin beds can be used jointly or separately
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.