Our Massanutten home is perfect for any guests looking for a private retreat. Whether you're quickly passing through town or enjoying a week long stay, you're welcome here! You'll enjoy the luxury and comfort of our cozy walk out basement. Your private entrance, open living room space with couch, pool table and queen sized bed are just some of the features you'll love.
We are located in the kettle by the slopes, ice skating, tubing, water park, golf course, zip line, mini golf and go-karts!
Our spacious basement apartment allows our guests to have a comfortable place to sleep, and also a cozy spot to unwind after a busy day.
We have a pool table, Keurig coffee maker, table/chairs, mini fridge, microwave, along with plates, cups and utensils.
You will have access to the walk out basement apartment and back deck.
Interakcija s gostima
We are happy to assist you with any needs that come up and have plenty of suggestions on exciting activities in Massanutten or surrounding areas. If anything comes up we'll be upstairs! :)
We will provide a lock for the outside storage container where you can keep your skis, snowboard or any other gear.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside apartment and anywhere on premises
- No candles, open fire, hot plates, skillets or other cooking equipment to be
used inside or outside
- Top deck, grill and fire pit are off limits
- Remove shoes upon entry
- No eating or drinking on couch
- Be respectful with noise as owners live upstairs
- Only registered guest(s) can enter the home
- No pets
- No parties or gatherings permitted
- Store skis/snowboards outside in exterior storage container
o (lock and combination provided)
- 2 parking spots reserved along paved roadway
- Do not place trash outside
- Must follow all MPOA Rules
- Owner is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur while on the property or the loss of personal belongings/valuables of the guest(s).
- Upon vacating property, please turn out all lights, lock exterior door and
text/message host to confirm you have left.
Other items to note:
- If you forget any toiletries we have extras in the far left drawer in bathroom. Please use only if necessary so other guests may use.
- Remove make up before using towels (Make up remover in far left drawer in bathroom)
- If you use coffee cups please wash them out and use the soap and drying rack/towels provided under bathroom sink.
- Disposable utensils, plates and cups are provided and can be found in the cabinet to the left of the TV.
Traveling is my passion! I love experiencing new cultures and gaining a new perspective of the incredible world around me. Favorite places I've visited:
1. Africa 2. Ireland 3. Italy 4. Germany 5. France
My husband and I enjoy and spend a great amount of our time participating in outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, biking and hunting. I am a high school educator and coach outdoor track and field!
Wes and I love interacting with guests and giving them advice on the local scene in Harrisonburg. We treasure the small town we live in and want every visitor to feel welcome!