The property is located on CTM avenue at few steps from the beach et few meters away from 5th avenue. The place has all you need: small but with a very comfortable bed, a modern bathroom, great closets, nice kitchen with refrigerator, great area to eat or just to spend time (the covered terrace with table and chairs), well equipped + great connexion (WIFI). In the neighborhood you'll find a 7/Eleven, nice restaurants, taxis, yoga centers, currency exchange office and more.
THE KITCHEN is large enough and you can really cook there and enjoy your meals in the terrace, or if you prefer, eat something fast at the bar in the kitchen/living area. It also has the following:
- Coffee machine under request
THE BEDROOM is spacious enough and it's detached from the living and the kitchen. You'll find here:
- A queen size bed
- All you need to clean by yourself, just in case
- Iron and iron board
- Beach cooler
- Internet modem (private WIFI)
- Powerful Fans + A/C
The BATHROOM is also spacious enough with modern equipment.
In the LIVING AREA, even if it's small it has space enough with all you might need. The sofa turns into a bed for 1 people more. In this area, there's also A/C and powerful fans.
You can use the great pool, the barbecue spot and if you rent bicycles, there are 2 areas where you can park them.
The pool is open from 8AM to 10PM and you'll keep a key so you can use them any time.
Interakcija s gostima
I live here and I take your safety and comfort very seriously. Feel free to ask me anything.
In order to keep this studio at a very low price I charge for the electricity. Electricity is very cheap but if you use the A/C it can be very expensive if you keep in on all the time. The fans are really great and you won't need the AC if you open the windows and turn fans on. Fans are brand new and they work amazingly great. We'll do a reading at arrival and you can check your consumption every day. Price of kilowatt: 3.8 pesos. For 1 week with no A/C expect to pay around 10 usd. Using A/C at night, expect to pay around 50 usd. Still, it's a very cheap place to stay considering the interiors, the common areas, the location and the neighborhood. Expect to pay 3USD/nigh if you use the A/C at night.
- Il possible de fumer mais sur la terrasse
Od 23. Prosinac 2017. - 6. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 50 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am half French and half Mexican.
I arrived to Playa del Carmen from France 6 years ago and that is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Living in this paradise is really a chance so let me take care of you while you are here on vacation.
What I will do for you >>>
- I will treat you with respect and like a good friend. You are my host not a client
- I will be available if you need me or if you need my help
- I will advise you where to buy, where to eat, where to go out, where to danse, where to have fun... basically where to do anything ;-)
- I will help you booking any tour, transportation, restaurant, beach club or night club if you like to
- With the properties close to the beach, you will meet Sergio my ex-husband and he will be your host too. He is also super cool guy, very reliable and also responds super fast. He is really a great help and he enjoys taking care of our guests too.
About me >>>
- I have a 10 y.o. daughter and a 19 y.o. son
- We all speak French, Spanish and English
- My son will be glad to help you too by the way
- I have 2 small dogs and a cat at home
- I love going to the beach and paddle boarding. Do you want to try paddle boarding?
- I love GOT and House Of Cards
- I love Italian and French food, but above all, I love Caribbean Ceviche. I will be glad to share with you my best addresses in town
- I enjoy a lot going from time to time to a night club
- I love traveling and meet new people
- I don't watch TV. (just my 2 shows on my laptop)
- For a living I do different things like managing my properties, do some modeling, French translations, Real Estate photography and finally I'm a property hunter and Real Estate advisor for foreigners.
- Finally I like everything that is related to well being: meditation, yoga, mayan ceremonies, healthy food, Reiki, etc... If you are interested I can refer you to the right people based on what you are looking for.
I will be glad to meet you and (why not?), become friends!