360 degree lake and mountain views. Luxury lodge set on 1+ acres in a tranquil alpine environment. You could walk for days on one of NZ’s Great Walks to earn views like this...or you can indulge yourself and enjoy the views from your king size bed or luxurious ensuite. Soak up the sun or watch the clouds from one of the many outdoor spaces. Revel in the awe-inspiring sunsets. Near Moke Lake as well as several great day walks. A world away…yet only a 10 minute drive to the centre of Queenstown
King size bed
100% cotton sheets
Luxurious ensuite with views from both tub and separate shower.
Guests have a private entrance and keyed locks on bedroom doors. Guest rooms are located on the upper floor up one flight of stairs. Lounge areas hosted during breakfast and evening drinks and otherwise available by prior arrangement. No kitchen access...tea and coffee facilities available on guest level. Enjoy the outdoor spaces anytime.
Interakcija s gostima
We live on the main floor and are available to answer questions and help you plan your trip. Join us for a complimentary glass of wine anytime between 5 - 7pm. We leave it up to you as to how much or how little socialising you prefer.
If you are travelling as a party of 3 or 4, please enquire about availability as we do have a second queen room which also has a private ensuite bathroom.
- Guest suites are located upstairs and as a result are not suited for anyone who has difficulty with stairs.
- No TV in rooms. We hope you will enjoy the tranquility, but unlimited Wifi is available to stay connected.
- Although Queenstown and its nightlife are only a 10 min drive away, our home is a peaceful retreat so we ask that you limit noise after 10:30pm.
- Breakfast (choice of muesli or cereal, yoghurt, fresh fruit, artisan bread and juice) is available from 8 to 9:30 am in the lounge. (Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary restrictions).
- Complimentary glass of Central Otago wine and nibbles in lounge from 5-7pm .
- Lounge hosted during breakfast and evening drinks with lounge access available at other times by prior arrangement. Kitchen is not available for guest use. Tea and coffee are available on the guest level.
Nona has made Queenstown her home for the last 15 years, but she hasn't lost her Southern hospitality and wants you to enjoy our home as much as we do. Ross is one of the rare Queenstowners who was born in NZ and is passionate about all the great NZ outdoors and conservation...he is a wealth of information on all the tramping and other outdoor pursuits available in and around NZ.