My place is walking distance to Downtown B-ham & close to Detroit: Parlo Italiano. Restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, nightlife, historic Woodward Ave, Detroit Institute of Arts, farmers market, Cranbrook educational center with gorgeous walking trails & garden, science center, high end shopping & outlet malls. You’ll love my place because of the tranquil & beautiful garden, location, the creative atmosphere of the city, & the warm, helpful host! You can borrow up to 3 bikes.
1. The room for rent is upstairs and has a comfortable full size bed with high quality linens.
2. Across the hall is a larger room with a beautiful King size bed, also high quality linens. You can find that other listing under Downtown Oasis #1. That room also has a futon available in that room. If you wish to rent both rooms I offer a discount. Although unlikely the other room could be rented during your stay feel free to ask me.
3. There is a shared bathroom located directly between the rooms.
4. There is a refrigerator and electric tea kettle available.
5. My bedroom is located downstairs so the upstairs rented areas are completely private.
All areas of the house and garden except host's Bedroom. Please make yourself at home!
Interakcija s gostima
I love the opportunity to get know my guests and am available on their time schedule. I'm open to sharing a meal together as I enjoy cooking and am home many evenings for dinner. During the summer, spring & fall my deck is a lovely place to meet and have a glass of wine and chat. I love the chance to share great things going on in Detroit (an easy 25 minute drive) or things right around the corner here in Birmingham, Royal Oak, Ferndale or any neighboring areas. I've travelled a lot and love sharing & hearing your stories! I lived in Venice Italy, speak Italian and am an avid bicycle rider.
I also offer Downtown Oasis #1 which includes the bedroom across the hall with a king size bed. The bathroom is shared with Downtown Oasis #2 if it is rented.
If you wish to rent the full upstairs (both rooms) it makes a great suite for 5 people. Perfect for a family or two couples. Please feel free to ask me if the other room is rented or check on that listing directly.
I love meeting new people and look forward to welcoming guests from all walks of life into my home!
Quiet Hours: 11:30pm to 6:00am - special accommodations can be made.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I live in Birmingham MI, am a life coach and author. I am passionate about 5 Rhythms Conscious dance. I practice yoga, have fun in a woman's drumming circle, enjoy photography, cooking and bicycling. I'm the mother of two amazing young adults, I love to garden, be in nature, travel off the beaten path, adventure travel, and create deep nurturing friendships.