This modern One Bedroom Apartment is situated on the 6th floor of the 10-storey Cluster Building of Parkside Villas. It is conveniently located near NAIA Airports and Resorts World Manila which is great for tourists.
See the entire listing descriptions to know more about this spacious condo.
Room Size: 48 sqm
- Pool View
- 55 inch LED TV with local TV channels
- Two split type AC
- Double bed in the master bedroom
- Sofa bed in living room
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Hot Water Kettle
- Electric Stove
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Kid's Mini Play Ground
- 24/7 Gate and Lobby Security
- CCTV camera in Main lobby and Lifts
The entire apartment can be accessed by guests except the laundry area inside the apartment which will be locked during the entire stay. The guest can access the outdoor Pool and Gym.
Interakcija s gostima
An associate of mine will be your point of contact locally however I am always on my mobile so you can contact me thru Airbnb.
-No cleaning / laundry services.
-Light cooking is allowed.
-Check-in time should be confirmed upon booking.
-Late check-out is not allowed.
-Early check-in is allowed if there are no prior bookings, with an additional charge of 500php, paid thru AirBnb (non-refundable).
-Late check-in is allowed with an additional charge of 500php, paid thru AirBnb (non-refundable).
-For bookings more than 1 week, a cleaning fee of 500php per cleaning service is optional and should be requested one day in advance and shall be paid by cash.
-Airbnb does not charge Guests the amount of Security Deposit upon booking. Charges will be made only in case there is any damage or violation of house rules after check-out.
- Smoking is allowed in the Terrace only.
- Passport copies should be provided once confirmed.
- Light Cooking is allowed.
- A Snag list shall be reviewed and signed by the guests upon check-in. In case of damages or missing items, the guest shall pay the corresponding fee and shall be deducted from the security deposit.
- The Guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation, its furniture and the House Key.
- Please ensure that the Main door, balcony door, and windows are locked every time you leave. The Host is not responsible for any loss or damages to the belongings of the Guests.
- Kindly conserve energy by turning off the lights, air condition and other appliances (except the refrigerator) before you leave or when not in use. Same applies to the conservation of water.
- Please leave the trash outside the apartment. The admin maintenance will collect this.
- Kindly wash the dishes after use and before leaving.
- Please do not flush tissue or other trash in the toilet bowl to avoid clogging.
- For your safety, do not tamper with the fire alarm, intercom, and main switch.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises.
I am Abie and I am your host.
I am an Engineer and due to the stressful environment of my job, travelling is my escape so I can unwind and recharge.
I love to travel and I love to stay at comfortable, stylish and accessible neighborhood. Often time these areas are expensive and so it is my goal to always look for these "affordable luxury" places.
Whether I am out for shopping, sight-seeing, hiking, walking around the city, or dining out and partying, It is important for me to have a "home away from home" after a long tiring day.
I love life and I try to live it as much as I can, after all, we only live once.