You'll easily spend $200/nt for 1 room at any Eastside hotel. Our waterfront suite is an incredible value with so many perks. 500SF+ Suite with private entrance (another Airbnb above). Features 50' waterfront/dock, sport court, hot tub, lake trail.
Plenty of beds: King, Full sofa bed, another area with a bunk bed (2 fulls and 1 twin trundle). 55' HD TV, DVD & Comcast cable/wifi.
Kitchenette & 1 bath, laundry, parking.
Near Microsoft, Costco HQ, Seattle, Airport, Cruise Terminal, ski slopes.
If you're familiar with Lake Sammamish, you'll know that the East side is the sunniest part of the lake and you'll also know that the Gold Coast is even more coveted. It is perfect for long days of sun and a level property. Plus, the East Lake Sammamish trail is great for those who are active and the nature watching will have you in awe.
This Suite comes with the added benefit of lake access with dock, beach equipment (2 person kayak, 2 kid kayaks, paddleboard, life jackets), sport court, large deck, 14' swim spa and fitness area (Ironman bike and weights up to 40 lbs).
The private suite is ideal for a family who wants to be together without having to book 2 hotel rooms (running at least $200/nt per room in Issaquah). The beds are "heavenly" type beds with 12-14" of memory foam and lined with Comphy Co sheets. Whether you're staying for work or play, you'll get a good nights sleep.
This suite is located in the most updated portion of the home. It is bright and airy with amazing views of the lake. Although this is listed as a "private room suite" it is almost a 1 bedroom (separated space ideal for children) and is separated from the rest of the home with private entrance.
If you're like us, you don't want to have to cook when you travel but you want the essentials for milk, a quick breakfast or snack. There is NOT a full kitchen but you'll have what you need for a short stay including a:
Mini fridge with separate freezer
Toaster oven large enough to cook small pizza or brownies
2 cook top burner large enough to cook eggs or noodles
Cookware, glasses, plates, bowls
In the summer, you'll have access to an outdoor BBQ, canopy, heater, etc. (Please request this for your stay if you're not sure if it will be set out).
Please note, we've set out space heaters in addition to the fireplace to ensure you're warm. It may take a second to warm up upon arrival but it will stay toasty once the fireplace is on. We've also supplied a window air conditioning unit for hot days.
Let us know of your expected arrival time and we'll make sure its on. To that extent, warn and keep kids clear of the fireplace.
For the enjoyment of all guests (this is the lower unit of 2 AirBnB rentals at this home address), access to the property is limited ONLY to the number of guests on the reservation. No other guests are allowed on the property.
We do not provide paper products (paper plates, cups, etc) and endless toilet paper, laundry soap, etc. The rentals are initially stocked but it is the responsibility of the guest to stock anything else they need.
There is one other sections of this home listed on AirBNB. These areas have shared access with the 1 other listing: waterfront, sport court, 14' hot tub (swim spa), fitness center, outdoor areas. We've made these areas as "community" for the other rental. You may not think having lake access in the winter or rain is much fun, but try taking a dip from the hot tub the lake and back. You'll have a lot of fun out of this property.
In the summer months, this large property (approx. 1 acre bordering lake trail) is very fruitful and includes access to 27 blueberry bushes, plum trees and gardens.
Finally, this is Washington, this is a lake and this is the country. We constantly are cleaning spider webs around the property but there will be spiders, bees, wasps, outdoor bugs. This is not a brand new home but there is plenty to enjoy.
These items are PRIVATE access:
-Private Entrance to Suite with 4 beds + sleeper sofa
-2 TV's/ DVD/Cable/Wifi
Property Access (these areas are shared with one other rental on the property (upper floor that has a floating deck above the 500SF suite):
-14' Swim Spa/Hot Tub
-Beach Equipment (2 person Kayak, kid sized kayaks, paddle boards, life jackets)
-Large Deck and BBQ (summer months)
-Blueberry orchard (summer months)
-Owners reserve right to access outside grounds during stay to maintain hot tub, outdoors as well as access boat and dock.
-Lake Sammamish Trail
Interakcija s gostima
We do not live at this property but we're here often and are a short drive away. We will check you in, give you a property preview on how to work the equipment (hot tub, beach toys, etc) and be on our way. We are available to answer any questions.
There is plenty of parking but be mindful that there could be other spaces rented during your stay. We have dedicated parking spaced for this reason. Do not block anyone else ability to exit or enter. There is plenty of street parking on the parkway as well. At this time, we ask that you do not access the side yard or back yard.
-Only registered guests allowed on property. We must limit the amount of people in the home and for all guests enjoyment cannot allow additional guest.
-We do not provide endless amounts of toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, garbage bags or any paper products (ie paper plates). There supplies to get you started.
- Life Jackets Required for 12 and under
- Children 12 and under MUST be closely supervised
- Reservations are not accepted for those under the age of 18 and for those who have not completed AirBNB's verification process
- No parties, no smoking, no under age drinking or illegal drugs allowed
- PLEASE READ! BY MAKING A RESERVATION AT OUR PROPERTY, YOU, INCLUDING ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY, ARE ACKOWLEDING AND AGREEING TO ABIDE BY OUR HOUSE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR BREAK A HOUSE RULE WE WILL BE FORCED TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION DURING YOUR STAY. Your safety and our property are important to us and thus, we feel it is important you understand these rules before booking your stay. That said, thank you for your interest in making booking with us. We appreciate our property being considering for your stay. It’s our hope to be as thorough as possible in detailing what’s required for us to open our residence to accommodate your rental request, and in exchange we expect you to read and abide by the house rules. If you believe you will not be able to follow these rules, please do not request a reservation. If you’re a guest that knows how to follow rules and be a respectful guest in someone’s house, you will have a great time in our rental. The House Rules that we require you to follow were created to guarantee that we can ensure your safety and ability to have a pleasurable stay while also ensuring that the rental is professionally maintained to properly service reservations immediately after you. BY REQUESTING A RESERVATION, AND UPON ACCEPTANCE OF SAID RESERVATION, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: HOUSE RULES 1.DO NOT DISTURB THE NEIGHBORS. Neighbors may not be contacted with any questions or issues you may encounter about your rental or reservation. If you have an emergency, please call 911 otherwise for non-emergencies please try calling the host first, leave a message for the host if you get no response, then email the host if needed, followed by contacting AirBnB. Please respect the privacy and property of our neighbors. 2. MONITOR CHILDREN AND WEAR LIFE JACKETS. All children under 12 must wear a life jacket near the lake, on the dock or around the hot tub. All persons on water equipment must wear a life jacket. There must be no running around the hot tub or on the dock by any persons. Keep children away from the fireplace and areas where they may fall to reduce risk of burns or falling. 3. ZERO NO SMOKING (including marijuana), NO DRUGS OR UNDERAGE DRINKING in the property or within 100 feet of the property under any circumstances. Doing so will be an AUTOMATIC FORFEITURE OF YOUR DEPOSIT AND NON-REFUNDED CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION. 4.PARKING. Dedicated parking is marked according to your rentals property title. For example, the Lake Sammamish Luxury Suite is dedicated to the carport parking. Do not park in areas not marked with your rental title and do not block in and out access to other parking or the road. Overflow parking can be easily found on East Lake Sammamish Pkwy. 5.While the duplex can easily sleep 5-8 people. If you are planning to reserve for more than 4 people please be sure to provide details about your stay, along with the names and ages of your guests. And please remember this is a quite property and no parties are allowed. 6.This is a QUIET house and neighborhood, so no rude or excessively loud behavior such as: screaming adults/children [indoors and outdoors], honking car horns or loud music in the driveway, slamming doors/gates, parties or large gatherings not previously discussed and approved by host (especially during the hours of 10pm – 8am). No behavior of this type will be allowed under any circumstances; doing so will be an automatic forfeiture of your deposit and non-refunded cancellation of your reservation. And out of respect for our neighbors, please be extra vigilant to be quiet as you walk along the shared fences between the hours of 10pm - 8am. 7.PLUMBING Should the sink or toilet become unreasonably clogged during or immediately after a guests stay, and it is determined that it was the result of guest neglect or guest error, the minimum cost is approximately $300.00, and will be deducted from the guest’s security deposit. All waste must be put in the trash. •Do not dispose of feminine hygiene products in a toilet – use the trashcan. •Children’s toys, bottle caps, etc. will not pass through a toilet. •Do not dispose of paper products such as Q-tips, wrappers, cigarettes, etc. in toilets. •Do not use excessive amounts of tissue in toilets. 8.At check-in, all persons must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability form. This is a lake front lot with hot tub and all persons must acknowledge and abide by safety rules. The lot is adjacent to two other private lake properties so please be respectful of our lake neighbors and their property. 9. Lake equipment and beach towels are provided during your stay but all persons must abide by these rules. •Towels: Do not use bathroom towels for hot tub or lake use. Indoor towels must stay in the rental suite. Beach towels will be provided for the number of guests on the reservation for use at the hot tub and lake. •Life Jackets: Life jackets must be worn. •Beach equipment: Care for and observe beach equipment like it was your own. Do not leave beach equipment in the water to be taken away by the waves. Bring all kayaks, paddleboards, oars, life jackets etc far up above the shore to the beach deck AFTER EVERY USE. 10. POSTED SIGNS. All persons agree to abide by all posted signs including, but not limited to the Hot Tub Safety Sign, Fitness Center Sign, No Lifeguard On Duty Sign, Life Jacket Sign, Parking Sign, etc. 11.Host shall be excused from performance and shall not be in default in respect of any said obligation to the extent that the failure to perform such obligation is due to a Natural Force Majeure Event. 12.OFF LIMIT AREAS. Please do not go into the side yard, shop, or yard neighboring the trail at this time. 13.ONLY PEOPLE ON THE RESERVATION ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY AND WE DO NOT ALLOW RESERVATIONS FOR PERSON(S) UNDER THE AGE OF 18. There are two major reasons why we can only allow the people on your reservation to stay in the rental: namely Insurance. AirBnB provides hosts with an insurance policy to cover damage that may occur to the house as a result of a rental, however, it only covers the people that are named on the reservation. If anyone else is in the rental and something occurs, the policy becomes Null and Void because they will not assume responsibility for people that were not on the original reservation (this stems from several highly publicized bad AirBnB incidents in the past where a verified AirBnB guest rented a house for a specific number of guests, then turned the rental into a “House Party" resulting in damage that couldn't be covered by the small security deposit). Similarly, our home owners insurance policy works the same way. Normally we are only allowed to rent out the duplex to full-time renters with renters insurance to cover any possible damage, but since the rentals go through AirBnB they allow us to do it because the AirBnB rental policy covers them. So when you book through AirBnB I am beholden to them to follow their insurance policy requirements when it comes to not allowing more people into the house for gatherings, in order to protect ourselves. This is also why we have to follow the same strict no authorized guest policy for visiting our lake property and having everyone sign waivers. 14.DEPARTURE DAY INSTRUCTIONS: 1. If you have not requested and been approved for a late checkout, please check-out by your schedule time of 11am. Our cleaning crew arrives promptly at 11am and it will take them approximately 4 hours to prepare the room for our next guest checking in at 3pm. If you just need to store your luggage here until your flight, we're happy to assist you. 2. Take out your garbage before you leave and stack used dishes on top of the bar top. The City of Sammamish is strict about placing garbage in the correct bins so please separate recyclables from garbage and food waste accordingly. 3. Remove all washable linens and towels from the beds in the laundry basket near the washer and dryer (and any used towels). DO NOT WASH THE LINENS. 4. Turn off the AC/Heaters/Fireplace/Hot Tub when you once you've checked out. 5. Please send me a quick email to let me know that you've departed so we or the cleaning crew don't walk in on you by accident. 6. Return any items outside to their rightful places. If you need assistant or help with anything during your departure and we are around, please let us know and we'll try to assist you as best possible. ADDITIONAL TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest’s rental of the Property: This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein. GENERAL PROVISIONS This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Washington State. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall include their respective heirs, successors, representatives. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a digital signature shall be deemed a valid signature. OCCUPANCY Guest agrees that no more than 6 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access or hot tubs, fireplaces as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property. DEFAULT If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement. RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases. RELEASE Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility. ENTRY AND INSPECTION Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice. UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 8 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are April and Steve. We are an active family who love the outdoors and having options. I have had the opportunity to travel around the world and experience a range of accommodations. I've traveled to almost every state, to many countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. I believe we are so fortunate to live in the USA and while I love exploring other places, the USA is blessed (and in my experiences offers more luxury and customer service). I'm originally from California and would love more sun but have learned if I just get outside even in the rain, Washington has the best in life to offer. When I'm home, I like to spend that time with my family which is why we bought our lake side home on beautiful Lake Sammamish. In the summer, we can play on the lake, pick blueberries, run and bike on the trail. We LOVE it! We have set up our home with the hope that families will find a comfortable place to stay and have a lot of options. We do not yet officially live at our home which is why we are opening up and sectioning a few spaces to share with you. I'm confident you'll love it as much as we do.