- Newly renovated apartment in the center downtown Cancun next to the biggest Cancun Market 28, 5 min walk to main plaza and 10 min walk to the main bus terminal
- High Speed wifi, TV with netflix, kitchen with all utensils, bathroom, close to public transport, bus terminal, restaurants, bars, main plaza, main market, supermarkets etc.
- Folder with a map, places of interest and booking tours with a reliable agency
- Private transfer to the airport upon request
- SELF CHECK IN/OUT
2 bedroom apartment - the other room is mine, i am often not at home; living room with TV (Netflix, Youtube, SmartApps), kitchen gas stove, fridge, mixer, Second floor, shared parking space in front of the building. Lock on the bedroom door. Coded lock on the front door. High speed internet everywhere in the apartment.
Free bed sheets, bathroom towels, toilet paper, cleaning service at check-out for free!
You'll have access to the kitchen, bathroom and living room. You share the apartment with me, but many times i stay with my boyfriend and i'm not home :-) Your room has a lock so your belongings will be safe.
Interakcija s gostima
I provide you a map and all important info about places of interest in Cancun, you can find them in the folder in your room. I can book you tours with a reliable agency, private transport to/from the airport
Slovenian passport but world's heart and soul :-) kind, adventurous, honest, with passion for travel. I love meeting new people and discovering new culture. That's why i moved to another continent, have been exploring it ever since and got comfortable in Cancun in the end :) I'll be happy to have you stay over at my place, have a chat with you, give you tips about Cancun or maybe grab a bite with you :)
5 things i love about Cancun:
-Playa Delfines, the most amazing cancun beach with crystal clear blue water and white sand
- Burrito de camaron in Los de pescado, YUMMI!
- Coco Bongo, club with best on stage performance and party ever
- mayan ruins around Cancun
- Trip to Isla Mujeres and it's underwater museum
My life moto : You'll regret more the things that you didn't do in your life than the things that you did.