I am sorry that you were not satisfied during your stay. I do value your feedbacks. But there are some points mentioned in your review needed to be clarified from my side as a host.
And also, it was unfortunate that you had not inform me about your dissatisfactions during your 2-nights stay. Otherwise I would had tried my best to resolve the problems.
Below are my comments on each point raised.
1. The flat was situated on 14 floor i.e. the rooftop, accessible by lift to the 13 floor, followed by a flight of stairs. That was informed prior to your arrival in the guidelines.
2. It was true that there had been some problems with the wifi when you checked in. It was an accident and I felt sorry therefore I refunded you HKD200 as compensation for the inconvenience. The wifi was then fixed and activated by 6.30 pm next day. I asked a technician to ensure that it was functioning.
3. The photos on the Airbnb website showed clearly that the bedrooms had no doors but curtains and that there were no closets.
4. As mentioned above, it was unfortunate that you had not informed me that the bathroom spray was broken. If you had done so, I would have sent someone to replace it immediately.
5. The tap water of Hong Kong is treated with chemicals to kill any germs and it has a special smell even in 5-star hotels.
6. Wanchai is a very busy area (and thus convenient with the MTR station opposite the flat). It is right in the heart of the local Hong Kong neighbourhood. If you were looking for an expatriate area, Wanchai was not the place for you.
7. The code for the front door has always been working. So I was not able to address the issue. However, the remark about the night guardian who buzzed you, calling him the «weird troll » was inappropriate. He was only doing his job.
Last but not least, I understand that you can have your opinions. I am not here to argue or disagree with you. I am just here to clarify some points to be fair. Your review had taught me that there were things that could be improved. So I appreciated.