I am often away in the summer, so you have the whole place to yourself!! Apartment space in the suburbs of Montreal, away from the fast paced stress of the city.
Before reserving the room, Please contact me to confirm availability, thanks.
I have room for 1 person and / or can accommodate 2 (20$ per night for the extra person). 30 kms (18 miles) from the Montreal downtown city center. Top floor of a 3rd floor apartment, surrounded by trees and sky, kind of like living in a tree house! AC in summer.
This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, I use one bedroom as an office. You have a queen size air mattress in the large living room which I don't use. It is 16' x 11'. I'm a nice, quiet person.
* Big windows, peaceful, suburban neighborhood
* Birds chirping, surrounded by trees, literally!
* Bathroom (Shared)
* Full Kitchen (Shared)
* Minutes from train or buses to downtown
* Close to Lakeshore drive and Lac St. Louis
* Parking included
Things to note:
* The bathroom is regular size and very clean.
* Nonsmokers only please
* Wireless internet access
* No TV, sorry, I don't like T.V.
* Washer- Dryer in the basement
Before contacting me:
* Please fill out your profile, or tell me about yourself, what you do for a living, where you are from, etc.
* Please tell me what you plan to be doing in Montreal (Sightseeing, working, meetings, visiting your family/friends, etc.
* Please let me know if you have any special needs, allergies, etc.
I look forward to meeting you!
The living room becomes your room and bedroom, access to the kitchen, shared bathroom and wireless internet.
Interakcija s gostima
I love to chat, it's up to you, if you prefer time alone it's all good, I'm easygoing. I'm self employed, so a varied schedule.
I am a Naturopath and I have been teaching yoga for 20 years, so yes, I follow a very healthy lifestyle. I am an avid cyclist, (roadbike) and ski in the winter. Love to spend lots of time outdoors, I have a lot of energy. I speak English and French, happy to help with suggestions on sight seeing etc.
Many years ago I spent 1 and 1/2 years traveling solo around the world, always nice to help out fellow travelers in any way I can.