Please note: We are now renting it out as we are moving to a house, hence there will be less furniture/stuff :-) than you see in the pictures. We will however make sure that everything you need is in the apartment.
Great apartment suitable for a couple, very clean, newly renovated and has all utilities. Located next to a street called Nordre Frihavnsgade, which has lots of restaurants (e.g. Fischers across the street), good stores and close to the Little Mermaid and the city center.
Interakcija s gostima
Available via phone
Welcome to our centrally placed apartment on Østerbro. We are happy that you are staying with us and hope that you will have a great time in Copenhagen while visiting. Below you will find some house rules to make it a pleasant stay for everybody :-)
Overall - please leave the apartment in the same shape as when you came.
· Access to wifi (Högren): Petersborgvej
· Feel free to use refrigerator and freezer with your own supplies (please do not use the espresso machine and the grill).
· No extra guests allowed
· No pets allowed
· No smoking allowed anywhere in the apartment
· The trash goes in the chute outside the apartment (plastic bags under the sink)
· The following kitchen items does NOT go in the dishwasher:
o Chefs knifes (on the magnet rack)
o Wooden spoons, appliances and cutting boards
o The big grey pot
· There is blankets and pillows in the bench at the balcony which you are free to use – don’t forget to enjoy the evening sun J
· Be considerate towards the neighbours and do not make too much noise late in the evenings
· Before leaving please change the towels and bed linens
o New ones are found the big blue bag in the bedroom
o Old ones should be placed in the OTHER big blue bag in the bedroom
· If you have time it would be great if you could help water out flowers (we always tend to kill them…). The watering can is found on the balcony J
· In case of questions please call Hanna at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), we will be on our honeymoon in California hence there will be a time difference but our neighbouring friend Amelie Lorentzson will be able to step by if there is anything and can be reached at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
We sincerely wish you a good stay and enjoy Copenhagen in the summer time!
Best wishes, David & Hanna