Enjoy a peaceful, light-filled home in a quiet, diverse, residential neighborhood. Whether for work, study, or pleasure, you'll be minutes away from the lake, McCormick Place, downtown and the University of Chicago. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
• General be-a-nice-person rules apply, so try not to break things, don't run around the space screaming after dark (or really at any time), and generally try to be friendly & respectful.
• Please ensure that the front door to the building and gate are closed on your entry/exit and try not to slam the doors too much as families with little ones live by the entrance.
• I try to be as environmentally-conscious as possible, so please do your best to conserve resources (e.g. turn off lights when not in use, etc).
• Please squeegee the shower doors after your shower.
• Please leave your shoes on the mat outside of the unit.
Ovaj domaćin ima 30 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, I'm Ksenia. I'm a Russian University of Chicago alumna who handles growth & operations for a strategy research firm.
I am passionate about the arts, environment, food and agriculture, classic literature and music, and independent cinema.
I love meeting new people and sharing stories, and am thrilled to be part of the Airbnb community.