My place is close to Red Mt. Resort Ski Hill. You’ll love my place because of the cosiness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
- Booking & Check In - Terms & Conditions CHECK-IN: In order to release directions & keys/codes to your rental property, Rental Guests must have read and agree (by initialing each page) to this contract “Booking & Check In - Terms & Conditions” and meet the following conditions: i) Paid the full balance of the Reservation; ii) Provide a valid renter’s Credit Card for the purposes of $500 to be pre-authorized for Security/Damage Deposit. Check-in time is between 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Check-In after regular business hours must be by prior arrangement. Directions and door codes will be provided electronically prior to your arrival. If all documentation is signed and returned there is no need to meet at the office for check in. Guests can arrive directly to the home. In the event physical keys are provided, lost keys will result in a charge of $30 + GST per key being charged to the Credit Card on file. Upon Check-in, the registered occupant will be required to produce photo ID. CHECK-OUT Check-out time is 11:00am on date of departure. • Unless otherwise arranged in writing with the Property Manager, a late check out fee of $30/hour will be charged to the Credit Card on file at the discretion of the Property Manager for an extend of up to 2 hours, after which a full days charge will apply. The Renter is responsible for the following upon check-out: **Dishes loaded into dishwasher, and non-dishwasher safe dishes washed and left in the sink to dry; **Have completed a load of laundry in the dryer and another one started in the washing machine; **Refrigerator will be emptied and contents disposed of properly; **Barbecue (where applicable) cleaned, and covered with the gas turned off; heat to be set on **50F/10C (Winter only); **All garbage disposed of and all recycling & empties neatly organized; **All windows and doors closed and locked. **A minimum charge of $100 will be applied and deducted from Damage/Security Deposit if the above tasks have not been reasonably performed.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT The person paying for the rental of the Property is financially responsible for cost of repairs arising from any willful damage beyond normal wear and tear including but not limited to carpet/floor stains, interior wall damage, appliance repairs arising from improper use, window and window covering damage, permanent linen stains, dry cleaning costs associated with stains, breakage, theft, any other damage noted on departure. Security/Damage deposit shall be a minimum of $500. Unrelated groups under 25 years of age will be required to pay an additional damage/security deposit. Security deposit may be applied to actual damages caused by the Guest and other occupants associated with the Guest. A 15% administrative fee will be applied to all damages. The Property Manager shall apply, account for or refund the Damage/Security Deposit within 21 days of departure. In the event of damage or missing items, the Guest authorizes Mountain Town Properties to recover all damages and associated fees via the Guest’s Credit Card.
- DEPOSIT & PAYMENT The first night’s rent + taxes deposit is non-refundable and due at the time of booking. Full and final balance/payment is due 30 days prior to arrival (OR 60 days prior for Christmas and New Years bookings) and is also non-refundable. The final deposit will be charged to your credit card at the appropriate time. If you book within 30 days of your arrival the full cost of your stay will be charged. Please Note: Deposits and final payments must be provided via credit card (VISA, MC) or by other agreed forms of payment
- CHANGING OR CANCELING A RESERVATION All changes to a reservation must be requested in writing and we will do our best to accommodate date changes. Deposits and reservation fees paid are non-refundable. The guest will be liable for full payment if a guest does not arrive on the confirmed arrival date. All payments are considered non-refundable and non-transferable upon receipt. Where full payment is required at the time of booking, all monies are deemed non-refundable and also non-transferable upon receipt of payment. Reservations may be modified or refunded at the sole discretion of the Manager and are subject to an administration fee, to be determined at the time of refund or modification. The guest will be liable for full payment if a guest does not arrive on the confirmed arrival date. If, at the sole discretion of the Manager, a deposit or payment is refunded, there will be a $50+gst processing fee
- OCCUPANCY MAXIMUMS AND RENTAL AGE REQUIREMENTS Occupancy of the Property during the Term is restricted to the Guest and members of his/her group listed in this agreement as the total number of occupants described in the Reservation. Occupancy maximums are limited to the number of persons sleeping in beds. Registered occupants must be a minimum of 25 years age. Upon Check-in, the occupants may/will be required to produce photo ID.
- DOG & PET POLICY We welcome well-trained and behaved dogs to stay with their owners only in designated “Pet Friendly” suites. Pets must be well behaved and are not to be left alone in the home for extended periods of time. If evidence is found that a pet has been present without prior consent of management or a permitted pet has damaged the furnishings or the rental property during the stay, minimum charge of $500 may be applied to the Guest’s credit card for all cleaning costs or repair and/or deodorizing of such (URL HIDDEN) a policy, pets are not allowed on furniture, couches, beds, bedding or blankets. Please bring your own pet bed. If extra time needs to be spent cleaning, vacuuming or disposing of pet hair, poop or pee (inside or out), additional cleaning charges will apply of not less than $100 or $30/hr. Damages caused by pets will be billed directly to the credit card on file.
- NO SMOKING All suites, including balconies and common areas are non-smoking (unless otherwise advertised). Any violation of the non-smoking policy will result in the loss of the guest security/damage deposit and the possibility of extra cleaning charges. A minimum charge of $500 will be applied to the Guest’s credit card in the event smoking evidence or odor is found in the rental property.
- QUIET TIME Quiet time is between 11 pm and 7 am. Please respect your neighbors. If it becomes necessary for security personnel or building manager to contact you regarding your failure to adhere to the quiet time guidelines we reserve the right to have you vacate your accommodations.
- ACCOMMODATION RULES • No campers, mobile homes, trailers, tents or campfires. • House parties are prohibited. Complaints filed with the Police or the Manager will result in eviction. • After hour's lockout calls to locksmith and expenses incurred are the Guest's responsibility. You are required to leave all keys inside the property. There will be a charge of $30 to replace lost keys. • Barbecuing is only permitted at rental properties that provide barbecues; barbecue must be cleaned after use to avoid an additional cleaning fee of $30. Barbecues must not be moved. Due to safety requirements all barbecues are either Propane or Natural Gas, do not use briquettes or fire starter in these barbecues. If briquettes are found in the barbecue additional charges at a minimum of $100 will be applied, if the barbecue no longer functions as a result of this, you will be responsible for the replacement cost and a minimum of $200. • Hot tub (if applicable). Guests must notify the Property Manager if water levels are low or if general maintenance is required. If the hot tub at your property has a locking mechanism, you are required to lock/secure the hot tub while not in use. (Continued) In the event that the Hot Tub must be drained due to improper use or poaching (due to not locking) the cost will be applied to the Guest’s Credit Card. Call outs for unscheduled maintenance or drainage due to misuse are minimum $125+gst. • Skis and snowboards are not allowed in the property living areas. Please use designated ski lockers or garage for ski and snowboard storage. Charges will be applied for any damages. After departure, the Property will be inspected to determine at the sole discretion of the Property Manager any loss or damage (including additional cleaning) that has been suffered. In such event, to cover such repair, replacement or cleaning the Guest will be notified in writing within 15 days of Check Out of charges being applied to the credit card on file.
- LOST & FOUND Mountain Town Properties is not responsible for any personal items left behind on departure and will hold items for 4 weeks. Items left behind will be, upon request and at the expense of the guest, returned by courier or mail. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- MANAGER’S DUTIES If at the time the Guest is to check in to the Property initially reserved orthe Property Manager cannot provide the Property in a fit and habitable condition, the home is no longer available due to any circumstance the Property Manager will need to provide a comparable property for the guest stay. If the Property Manager cannot find a comparable property for the guest stay the Property Manager shall refund to the Guest all payments.
- EVICTION Guests may be evicted if the Guest: • Commits a material breach of any provision of the Agreement • Has obtained possession of the Property by fraud or misrepresentation In the event of eviction will result in forfeiture of rent or deposits and potential trespassing charges
- ROAD, AIRPORT & RESORT CLOSURES The Property Manager will make its best effort to have private roads leading to the Property cleared of snow. However, no guarantee will be made that all roads will be considered passable and no refunds will be given based on snow removal, or lack thereof. The Property Manager cannot be held responsible and no refund shall be given should the Resort Ski Areas and Lift System or Airports be partially or wholly closed at any time during the Guest’s stay.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: RIGHT OF ENTRY: ASSIGNMENT Due to the nature of winter resorts, there is the risk of snow and ice around hot tubs, walkways, and the risk of snow falling from the roof. Mountain Town Properties recommends the use of extreme caution at all times. As a condition of use of the hot tub and deck the renter assumes all risk of personal injury resulting from its use. Mountain Town Properties does not accept any liability for any of these risks. The renter indemnifies and holds Mountain Town Properties, its employees, management, and officers and directors harmless should they or their guests become injured in and around the accommodations. The Guest accepts all responsibility and risk; and holds Mountain Town Properties harmless in relation to any injuries to themselves or their guests in an around the accommodations. The Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Rental Manager and the Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or Property damage sustained by any person (including all members of the Renter’s party) as a result of any cause, unless caused by an unlawful or fraudulent act of the Rental Manager or the Owner. The Renter agrees that the Rental Manager, the Owner or their respective representatives may enter the Property during reasonable hours to clean, inspect the Property, to make such repairs, improvements or alternatives thereto, as the Rental Manager may deem appropriate. The Renter shall not assign this Agreement or sublet the Property in whole or part without written permission of the Rental Manager. The Renters accept that this agreement does not in any way constitute a residential tenancy agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Mountain Town Properties is a boutique real estate brokerage showcasing some of the finest mountain real estate in the Rossland area. We’re licensed with the Real Estate Council of BC and a member of the Kootenay Real Estate Board. The properties we list have exposure on the Multiple Listing Service as well as the unique advantage of exposure to our varied clientele who utilize our many services.
We provide Rental Property Management Service for landlords who count on us for complete management of their revenue properties. Tenants are guaranteed clean, good quality places to call home, fair dealings and manager who is familiar with policies of the Residential Tenancy Act.
We also manage short term vacation rental properties for non-resident owners. Our websites offer guests easy navigation and secure bookings of Rossland’s most unique vacation properties.