The Resting Place Cabin has fantastic natural mountain views and is close to a wide variety of family-friendly destinations & activities. You’ll love the ambiance of the cabin & surrounding outdoor space. Our Resting Place Cabin is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids 5+), and small groups.
Our region is nationally known for its outdoor opportunities for photography, stargazing, hiking and several well known rivers for canoeing, kayaking & more.
- Animals must not be left alone inside the cabin. There is a small pet carrier available.
- No pets allowed on beds. However, if your pet is accustomed to being on furniture, we ask you to please lay down a towel first. We also have a doggie bed available upon request.
- All dogs must be on leash during outside walks near livestock areas.
- All of our livestock love people. If you would like more interaction (other than just petting), one of our staff, if available, will assist you.
- In Winter, please keep the garage doors and windows in the house closed.
- If you use any of the plug-in heaters, please keep them away from any wall, furniture, curtains, etc..
- If you use the wood stove, please do not overload it with wood, as it gets hot quickly. ***Please make sure the bed upstairs is not against the stove pipe.
- Do not put anything on top of the wood stove while it's lit.
- If you would like help lighting the stove the first time, someone on staff can assist you.
- Please read through our guest information book, many of your questions can be answered there. We've also got numerous brochures for local attractions to take & enjoy as you explore the area.
- Before you leave: Please remove your sheets & pillowcases, used towels/washcloths and place in blue hamper basket in garage. Bedspreads & blankets can be folded or set back on each bed.
-Please empty all inside trash containers into main trashcan in garage (including kitchen).
- Please sign our guest book! We would love to hear your thoughts on the cabin & ranch, how you enjoyed your stay or even just your names! We love to read how folks were blessed during their stay.
- Thank you for choosing Mountain Valley Ranch for your stay!!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Our goal for purchasing Mountain Valley Ranch was providing a safe and peaceful place others could stay on site and relax, read, walk, watch animals and find respite in peace and quietness. After 10 years we finally broke down and have wifi at The Resting Place and the Prophet Quarters. But we hope those coming enjoy God's beauty first and desire to hear His sounds while visiting our ranch. Our ranch is full of birds, deer, turkeys and other natural habitat along with our horses, goats and chickens. Great for a weekend get-a-way from stress and worry. Close enough to Branson and Fayetteville for night life.