Only 5 min walk to Kagurazaka station and 5 minutes walk to Edogawabashi station. it accommodate up to 3 people ( Double bed and Sofa bed)
Good access to Shinjuku station only 15 minutes by Metro.
The apartment is in a quiet street but close to shopping street that has reasonable local restaurants, Japanese bars, Sushi, Bakery selling delicious food.
This cozy apartment is only 5 minute walk from the nearest station "Kagurazaka" which is just 5 minutes walk to from Edogawabashi Station, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
It can accommodate up to 3 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single sofa bed
Space Size: 18.0 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Unlimited Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine with dryer (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Restroom with wash-let
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron & Iron board
Interakcija s gostima
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Od 24. Prosinac 2017. - 5. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
My name is Megumi. im working in a mobile phone company, doing job office and staff recruitment.
I started Airbnb because i was thinking that it would be helpful to encourage people from various countries to enjoy Japan.
My hobbies are exploring new places, cats and horses i like also agriculture harvesting vegetable using organic compost.
Every-night I like drinking delicious alcoholic beverage and i like to go to spring sources.
I have been to Hawaii, and i really liked the atmosphere the beauty if the sea and sea turtle. as i like the beach i went to Mikurajima island in Japan, i swim with Dolphin, i really like warm place with nice beach. someday i want to go to Tahiti.
I like eating Monjyaki ·Okonomiyaki, Kushiage, Kushiyaki, pot dish, Japanese food (cooking, small dish) other than sushi.
i will be happy to receive you in my apartment, i am sure you will enjoy your stay.