Alice's Palace is in Ocean Grove's golden triangle, on the beach side of the main road. It’s one of the closest properties to the main surf beach (with Surf Life Saving Club) and short walk to shops & river.
Newly renovated Oct '17, it has an open-plan living area with a gas log fire leading onto a deck and native garden with BBQ.
It's light, airy, has WiFi and linen/bath towels supplied.
Peak season available:
- 26 Nov-16 Dec (2 nights)
- 8 Jan-15 Jan (7 nights)
- 22 Jan-25 Jan (3 nights)
The open plan living area downstairs has a big L-shaped leather lounge, 55" TV, Chromecast, Bluetooth sound-bar, DVD player with quality DVDs, dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, extra sitting area, and a bathroom.
Upstairs has 3 bedrooms with new beds and quality mattresses with protectors, a bathroom, study nook overlooking rear garden and balcony.
Bed arrangements sleep up to 7 (max):
- 2 Queen Size beds - 4 people
- 2 Long Single beds OR 1 King Size bed - 2 people.
(Please advise early/at time of booking if KS bed is required)
- 1 standard Single bed atop a low bunk - 1 person.
Outside has garden furniture and a BBQ in a native bush setting with shade trees out the back, and a lawn out the front.
Lie in bed or have your coffee on the balcony and listen to the surf roll in.
Access is via the newly renovated rear glass sliding doors or through the communal lawn area out the front. These garden areas out the front and rear are perfect for kids to play in.
Interakcija s gostima
If you have any questions, I'm available by mobile or text, and if there is anything that needs to be attended to, Saskia will assist locally.
Minimum stays apply:
(1) single nights available Sun - Thu from May to August inclusive. Contact us directly to organise. (Can't reserve via calendar)
(2) two night minimum stay applies to most times.
(4) four night minimum stay over Easter.
(7) seven night minimum stay normally applies to Christmas/Jan holiday period.
Currently have 1 week available arrival Mon 8 Jan, departure Mon 15 Jan
3 night minimum stays are currently available from 22 Dec to 26 Dec
(3) three night minimum stay applies to most other public holiday/long weekends.
• Shoes off at the door would be great
• Please respect others re noise levels
*There are Body Corporate rules that we have no control over:
• Balcony and garden are also smoke free including e-cigarettes (entire property is smoke free from boundary to boundary)*.
• Park in bays numbered for the unit (6)*. We have two. Park excess cars in neighbouring streets*. The lawn is car free*. Please keep driveway clear at all times*.
• If balls go on the roof, collection is once, at end of day, by an adult*.
• Store wet/sandy items/surf/boogie boards/kayaks in storage area.
• Departure is a leisurely 12.00PM midday. Enjoy. (& please be timely for cleaning & next guests).
• Please depart like you’re leaving your place: turn-off lights & heating. Good for the planet too.
• Please leave property neat.
• Please stack and turn-on dishwasher (so wash can finish in time for cleaning personnel to put dishes away).
• Please pop garbage out (ensuring the house stays ant-free).
I am a working (wine) professional based in Melbourne who loves escaping to Alice's Palace when it's not booked, along with my partner and our young-adult children. Having spent over 20 years living on the Bellarine Peninsula, I love the fine wine and dining culture there and hanging out with long-time friends. Along with fishing, boogie boarding in the surf and bike riding, I'm a keen photographer and love all the things that Ocean Grove and surrounds have to offer.