This modern inner city house makes for a perfect start point to exploring Adelaide. The house is ideally located in a quiet street a short walk to classic hotels, close to Gouger Street with its iconic Central Market and restaurants. Take the free tram to world class Adelaide Oval for a concert, AFL or Test, walk to the V8 track, Tour Down Under, Fringe, or Womad, or enjoy a sunlit courtyard, 2 off street parks.
The house is located in a unique street, retaining most of the 1880's cottage facade.
From the street, our house looks like a hut, but into the high aluminum door, it has a fourth dimension.
The townhouse is spacious and features 3 large "separate" bedrooms, a large dining and relaxation area, master bathroom and downstairs shower, and adjoining shower / toilet landing upstairs.
Bedroom 1: size 5m x 5m, large, built-in wardrobe, side table.
Bedroom 2: 4m x 4m, queen bed, small attic and walk-in closet.
Bedroom 3 downstairs: 4.5mx 4.5m front bedroom 3 spacious, the existing fireplace and polished wood flooring retains the charm of the past and is ideal for older guests.
Downstairs, the kitchen windows overlooking the sunny courtyard are ideal for barbecues and can be used as an open space or parking space for both vehicles - at least one 4WD and a small car.
The kitchen and spacious dining and seating area are open and you can sit on the 8-seat table or relax in the cozy lounge.
This place is full of natural light, but because of the thick stone walls, the summer is still cool. Air conditioning at low temperatures, in hot days, completely cool downstairs area.
It is a very practical and cheerful house that we have enjoyed for so many years and we want you to feel the same feeling during your stay and we encourage you to go for a walk and explore the quality of a dining spot or a hotel.
臥室1:尺寸5m x 5m,大號,內置衣櫃,側桌。
臥室2:4m x 4m,大號床,小閣樓和步入式衣櫃。
在樓下,廚房的窗戶俯瞰陽光明媚的庭院,是燒烤的理想場所,可以作為兩個車輛的開放空間或停車位 - 至少有一輛4WD和一輛小型車。
Guests , you have full use of the house during your stay, be mindful of our neighbors because this is close proximity, inner-city living.
這個現代化的室內城市房子是一個完美的假期,開始探索阿德萊德。 這個房子理想地坐落在一條安靜的街道上,距離許多酒店僅幾步之遙,或者步行到Gouger街,其標誌性的中央市場和一流的餐廳。 免費電車/火車到世界級的阿德萊德橢圓形,AFL或板球測試,距離V8賽車路線,Tour Down Under,Edge Festival或Womad有15分鐘步行路程,2個免費停車位
Interakcija s gostima
Available if requested, after hours though. many brochures in the house as guides to day trips and events around town are provided
We have a portacot and high chair for toddlers. The house does have enclosed stairs to the second floor but supervised youngsters are no problem.
- Smoking acceptable outside, no smoking inside the house.
- May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) - gates can be placed
- pets STRICTLY BY PRIOR NEGOTIATION. Prior to arrival of guest and pet, an extra $100 cleaning fee applies and an extra $200 refundable bond paid to Host. Direct debit back to your account within 24 hours after departure. Damage includes any scratching to exterior and interior doors and furniture / fittings - any chewing of fittings and furniture, excessive hair on inside furniture/bedding, any staining to indoor furniture and all other damage attributed to your 4 legged family member.
- strictly no TANNING products allowed unless guest provides his/her own linen ...
- please, no GLITTER dust make-up unless guest arranges his/her own linen ,
- We take all steps possible to maintain a high standard for our guests. Whilst most guests show respect for our property, there are rare occurrences of abuse. To maintain a good standard, we require all guests to comply with the following conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- Payment by the required date of the accommodation tariff quoted WILL CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions and the booking details.
WHEN AT THE PROPERTY
- 1. Maintain the security of the premises at all times. The Owner/Manager cannot accept responsibility for personal property such as cameras, phones, and computers etc., which are left unattended at the property. The owner/manager is not liable for any damage or loss of property, which a person may sustain during their stay.
- 2. More persons than are booked at the date of reservation and above 6 persons will be permitted to reside in the property at an additional cost of $25 per night. Additional bedding can be arranged if fair notice (2 days required)
- 3. Notify the owner of all breakages, damage, failure of electrical or plumbing equipment as soon as practicable. The cost of rectifying any such losses caused by the guest or their visitors may be charged accordingly. Attendance by cleaning staff or tradespeople to address maintenance issues will depend on their availability.
- 4. Leave the property in a neat and tidy manner
- 5 The dishwasher must be to wash dishes, pots etc. and all bench tops left as they were upon arrival. The fee paid at booking DOES NOT includes the cleaning of the oven, stovetop, refrigerator and/or the removal of food items left there. Any such cleaning will incur an extra charge to the guest.
- 6. Guests are to remove all rubbish from the apartment on departure. The rubbish bins are located in the yard at the front of the apartment next to the driveway gate. A charge will be applied if rubbish is left inside the apartment. If Staying on a Monday night, the rubbish will need to be in the street for collection Tuesday morning.
- 7. Securely lock the property at the time of departure and return the keys immediately to the secure key lock as per key collection (see further details below).
- 8. NO PETS are permitted on or about the property during the term of the accommodation booking, unless negotiated otherwise.
- 9. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house. Ashtrays are provided outside at the rear and in the courtyard
- 9. Neighbours are to be respected at all times. Considerate late night relaxation without disruptive behaviour is requested whilst staying at the property.
- 10. Guests and Guests friends shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord/owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognise that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Landlord may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own travel insurance for themselves and their guests if such coverage is desired.
well traveled, married with two gorgeous girls and a great husband who cooks..:) I've lived in Adelaide for many years and love it! I love this townhouse and its location, I think you will enjoy it as well, as Adelaide is such a great place!