For the month of Nov ONLY, remaining nights on special for $130pn (excluding weekends).
My large 2 bed, 2 bath apartment is located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Facilities include: rooftop pool, spa, BBQ area, a gymnasium & sauna. Situated on the Queen St Mall, there is also fast and easy access the Botanic Gardens, the fine dining selections of Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank. Various forms of public transport are all nearby. The apartment also has free Wi-fi!
The location of my Apartment can not be beaten! It is located on the corner of Queen and Edward Streets in the heart of Brisbane City, right on the Queen Street Mall.
With my central location, I offer the perfect position for your trip to Brisbane City, whether you are travelling to conduct business, attend a conference, see a stage show or exhibition, attend a wedding or simply want to have a relaxed weekend.
- Two very large bedrooms each with Italian Marble ensuites, and main with a walk in robe.
- Sunken lounge with 65cm Flat Screen TV and a beautiful 3-piece leather lounge suite.
- Full kitchen with granite bench tops and floor, smeg appliances, large double door fridge/freezer and everything you need for a comfortable and luxurious stay.
- Dining room with 7-piece dining setting overlooking sunken lounge.
- Laundry with granite floors, large LG washing machine, 6.5KG dryer, ironing board and iron.
- The whole Apartment has ducted Aircondioning with a audio visual intercom service to the front door.
- Facilities in the Hotel include a rooftop-heated pool with an adjacent BBQ area and a Gymnasium with a Sauna.
- Unlimited WiFi
- The apartment does not come with a car space. There is however discounted parking within the building through Secure Parking - Macarthur Central. If you require this, just let me know!
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and building facilities including gym, pool and sauna (located on level 9).
Interakcija s gostima
Guests are welcome to contact me at any time during or before their stay.
Please note that hotel reception is exclusively for hotel guests. As you are staying in my apartment through Airbnb, you will have to direct any queries to myself via telephone or email.
Please note that reception is exclusively for hotel guests. (There is a hotel within the building). Please direct any queries to myself via telephone or email.
There is an information centre located towards the centre of the Queen Street Mall, which provides excellent advice on where to go and what to do in Brisbane. There are also a number of brochures located on the ground floor (in front of the lifts).
Check in: From 2.00pm
Check out: Before 10.00am
The above check out time will have to be followed to allow our cleaning company enough time to clean the apartment.
1. Please dispose of all rubbish and load/turn the dishwasher on before check out. The rubbish chute is located on the same floor between the 04 and 06 apartments.
2. No more than the number of guests listed in the reservation are allowed to stay in the property. Please note that infants do count towards the total number of guests at my property and that the total number of guests must not exceed five people.
3. Please ensure you return both swipe cards when checking out. $100.00 will be deducted from your deposit for each key lost.
4. To keep costs down (so I can pass those savings on to you) I kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it is not in use or when leaving the house. This also helps the environment.
5. Due to previous problems (and I'm sure this doesn’t relate to you) I've needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 23+. Guests under the age of 23 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
6. Please note, if you lock yourself out of the apartment, a call out fee of $100.00 will be charged.
7. Please also note that a $100.00 charge will apply to any unauthorised checkout after 10.00am. This is due to the short turn around time between guests checking out and checking in.
8. If you are wearing makeup, please use your own make up remover; do not use the bath/hand towels provided. Any bath/hand towels left stained, will incur a replacement charge of $50.00 per item.
9. If you cause damage to the property which requires either additional cleaning services, or that items be replaced, a $200.00 service fee will be charged.
10. By booking this property, you accept responsibility for any accident, injury or illness that occurs whilst on the premises to you, or any guest or visitor you invite to the property. You further agree to release the Owners of all liability, and agree to be bound by all House Rules associated with this property.
Od 18. Prosinac 2017. - 14. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.