A truly peaceful and relaxing place to stay, La Casciotta is a home away from home for our guests.
The accommodation, based over two floors can be used flexibly for small or large groups.
The house is set in an stunning position overlooking a beautiful valley, surrounded by a mixture of woodland, vineyards and open countryside. La Casciotta is located at the end of a quiet rural track. The lovely town of Todi is inly 15 minutes away.
Guests have access to the whole property, the gardens and private use of the pool
Interakcija s gostima
Our home is managed by a custode, who lives in a nearby village. he is available to help at all times.
- The property is not suitable for wheelchairs or guests with significant mobility problems
- The pool is accessed by a short staircase
- The pool is used at guests' own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Please supervise children at all times in and around the pool
- The pool is all one depth 1.2m. Do not dive into the pool
- Please leave the house clean and tidy at the end of your stay
- Please follow the instructions about recycling your rubbish. It is very complicated in Todi
- No more than 8 guests should stay at the property
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
About us: I am a primary school headteacher and my husband a managing director. We live in North Nottinghamshire in an old farmhouse. We enjoy good food and wine, which I think is why we ended up buying a property in Italy!
Once we had decided we wanted to buy a property in this area we fell instantly in love with our current house, for the stunning views and peaceful location.
We adore the total peace and quiet of our little bit of Umbria, yet its proximity to so many beautiful places. We like a simple quiet life. We feel relaxed from the moment we arrive in Italy and we spend most of our holidays at the house. It is very much our second home, not just a property we rent out.
We never tire of the stunning, panoramic views of the green Umbrian landscape. We also love the wildlife which is abundant in the area. From the fireflies in the garden in the spring, the golden eagles soaring overhead, to the cicadas which sing us to sleep on hot summer evenings. It is totally idyllic.